Modern War 3.8 is out for both iOS and Android! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 91

Thread: Modern War 3.8 is out for both iOS and Android!

  1. #16
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Post Count
    285
    Hmm this update I wonder what the faction goals are

  2. #17
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    3

    Donation log has disappeared?

    What has happened to the donation log?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone. Wanted to share this information in case you have not noticed. A new update is out for Modern War!

    Here is what came in this new update:

    v3.8

    {NEW FEATURE} Limited Time Goals for Factions! Work with your Faction members to collaboratively complete limited time goals and earn rewards.
    {NEW FEATURE} Login every day for FREE, awesome prizes! 28 days of AWESOME!
    {NEW} Pull to refresh Faction chat! (iOS only)
    [BUG FIX] Addressed issue where some players were having issues collecting rewards for reaching the rank of General.
    Many under-the-hood performance improvements.
    Lots of other bug fixes!

    Please go to the App store or Google Play store to update!

  3. #18
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Bob View Post
    What has happened to the donation log?
    You go to faction, hit Ranking tab, then choose donations. (on iOS anyways)

  4. #19
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    244
    So when do kindle users get their 28 days of awesomeness?

  5. #20
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone. Wanted to share this information in case you have not noticed. A new update is out for Modern War!

    Here is what came in this new update:

    v3.8

    {NEW FEATURE} Limited Time Goals for Factions! Work with your Faction members to collaboratively complete limited time goals and earn rewards.
    {NEW FEATURE} Login every day for FREE, awesome prizes! 28 days of AWESOME!
    {NEW} Pull to refresh Faction chat! (iOS only)
    [BUG FIX] Addressed issue where some players were having issues collecting rewards for reaching the rank of General.
    Many under-the-hood performance improvements.
    Lots of other bug fixes!

    Please go to the App store or Google Play store to update!
    What about for the Kindle? Are we screwed again or are you going to at least award the daily login units to Kindle users so we don't fall farther behind the other platforms?

  6. #21
    Banned
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkaell View Post
    What about for the Kindle? Are we screwed again or are you going to at least award the daily login units to Kindle users so we don't fall farther behind the other platforms?
    Just sideload the regular android version. Works great. It's BlueStacks that I'm worried about. The only stable version I can find for that is the Kindle release.

  7. #22
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    41
    What exactly has changed in the chat?

    Quote Originally Posted by jjm521 View Post
    Nice update guys, thanks....especially the refresh in chat

  8. #23
    Articulate Author KidWiz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Post Count
    389
    I noticed that on Android, daily scratchers are not popping up anymore. Were they replaced by the daily login rewards?
    Is this a permanent replacement or will scratchers return?

    Could you please clarify this?
    Thank you.

    Cheers,
    Kid

  9. #24
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Post Count
    501
    Didn't get scratchers on ios tooo.



    Quote Originally Posted by KidWiz View Post
    I noticed that on Android, daily scratchers are not popping up anymore. Were they replaced by the daily login rewards?
    Is this a permanent replacement or will scratchers return?

    Could you please clarify this?
    Thank you.

    Cheers,
    Kid

  10. #25
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    You left an update feature from 3.8 ... Disable Faction Alert toggle switch.
    THIS.

    Chat is still pretty much unusable with the avalanche of donations that seems to happen in my faction. This is been in KA for months - please add it to MW too

  11. #26
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    MD
    Post Count
    248
    Looks like the free daily scratchers are gone. Shame, that occasional 10 mil cash win had really helped out at times.

  12. #27
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    122
    I didn't see this question asked previously and if it was, my apologies. I didn't notice the update in the ITunes store until today. Does the 28 consecutive days count from the first day you logged in on the new system, or the day of the release? I login to MW approximately 50+ times per day, so it's not as if I wasn't in the game. I would hate to lose out on the last unit, just because I didn't download the new version until today. Any clarification would be much appreciated.
    Modern War ID: 828-641-521

    Modern War Killers

    Recruiting active players!!
    Faction Invite Code 569989386

    Faction Bonus:
    ALL BONUSES MAXED

  13. #28
    Banned
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by psuengineer View Post
    I didn't see this question asked previously and if it was, my apologies. I didn't notice the update in the ITunes store until today. Does the 28 consecutive days count from the first day you logged in on the new system, or the day of the release? I login to MW approximately 50+ times per day, so it's not as if I wasn't in the game. I would hate to lose out on the last unit, just because I didn't download the new version until today. Any clarification would be much appreciated.
    It's your own login days. And if you miss a day, it resets back to 1

  14. #29
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm.J View Post
    It's your own login days. And if you miss a day, it resets back to 1
    So after we go through 28 days, we can do it all over again? If so, very nice!
    Modern War ID: 828-641-521

    Modern War Killers

    Recruiting active players!!
    Faction Invite Code 569989386

    Faction Bonus:
    ALL BONUSES MAXED

  15. #30
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    Thanks for the update, Oracle. :-)
    i tried video offers and earned 19 gold then the button becomes no response when clicked

    oh quoted the wrong one.. wana quote the guy who asks the limit of free gold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •