Iphone & Android...?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Iphone & Android...?

Post Count

Iphone & Android...?

I've just been discussing with my syndicate about android and iPhone and we all had taken snapshots or certain individuals either that be it one on iPhone and the other on android and the results were ridiculous I'm an android user and so was my friend so he took a screen shot of my stats via his android and they were 1000 out compared to my phone but.... The IPHONE! was a total of 40,000 attack and 50,000 defense out of what my current stats were, can some one please explain to me what the hell is going on here? Is this why when I'm attacking so one I'm being defeated by people with 30,000-60,000 attack and def less than me and a lot more less items? Is that because they were using an iPhone and with that being my stats were lower??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    iOS devices still seem to be showing unboosted stats when you look at syndicate members profiles, where Android I believe will show the true stats. When looking at rival or mafia members' stats it should still be showing the true numbers, though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thats crazy. Gree need to sort this out asap.

At the moment the system is as worthless as chicken crap on a pump handle if thats the case.

Post Count
    It is case I'm affraid to report mate, all of u in syns have a check and see if its happening with your selfs, and it would be appreciated if you could report back with some feedback

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Believe me, you aren't the only one its been happening to. I sent in a ticket a while back and the support lady had no clue what was going on or how to address the problem so I gave up lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by brandocommando View Post
    Believe me, you aren't the only one its been happening to. I sent in a ticket a while back and the support lady had no clue what was going on or how to address the problem so I gave up lol
    haha typical

Post Count
    I have both an iOS & Android accounts and have noticed a sizable discrepancy on my Android stats.

My iOS stats read the same whether viewing my profile on device (iOS) or viewing stats via Android. My Android stats are way off.... showing roughly 30k higher A/D when I check my profile on device (Android) versus checking my stats via iOS.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Criminal Legacy
    Post Count

android vs IOS

the difference has always een a debate and in the end us android users have a distinct advantage especially when it comes to viewing stats etc

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhkgb View Post
    I have both an iOS & Android accounts and have noticed a sizable discrepancy on my Android stats.

My iOS stats read the same whether viewing my profile on device (iOS) or viewing stats via Android. My Android stats are way off.... showing roughly 30k higher A/D when I check my profile on device (Android) versus checking my stats via iOS.
    Jesus like what's going on I bet that's why I'm getting done of people with alot lower stats than my self

Post Count
    I play on iPad and kindle fire and have noted at least 6 different sets of stats. Own profile, syndicate member profile, and visit mafia profile. All are different when viewed on either device. I just assume the numbers on own profile are correct, that's what I win fights in battle with so...

Post Count
    Hadn't seen this before. Thanks for the info, Legendary.

Post Count
    Yeah cheers legendary mate