Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Thank you Varza for including me in your original post. I still have not received any kind of confirmation beyond "everything has been distributed correctly". It is kind of dissappointing at gree's sever lack of trying to fix the problem. My playing has definitely decreased since I have been shorted my rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmer View Post
    yeah thatzy, you can see it in my post #21...
    Firstly I don't see any gree response in this thread.

Secondly, what you quoted, is that a pm from wise one? Or a direct email reply to your ticket from Gree? Pretty sure Wise One is not part of the email support. This is an issue big enough for wise one to act on it and he has always tried to deliver for the community - for him to say something like that would he mean even he couldn't do anything abt it. I doubt so though.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Firstly I don't see any gree response in this thread.

Secondly, what you quoted, is that a pm from wise one? Or a direct email reply to your ticket from Gree? Pretty sure Wise One is not part of the email support. This is an issue big enough for wise one to act on it and he has always tried to deliver for the community - for him to say something like that would he mean even he couldn't do anything abt it. I doubt so though.
    I could be wrong, but when he said/typed "....", I understood it as to Wise One/Gree not giving any helpful answers or NO answer at all, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
    I could be wrong, but when he said/typed "....", I understood it as to Wise One/Gree not giving any helpful answers or NO answer at all, lol!
    Yeah totally missed the " " lol like my eyes flew past it and went straight down to the next line. Wonder why wise one is keeping mum. U'd think they would pay more attention now that knd is generating more revenues due to guild wars.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

they know what happened to the missing loot. they're just sweeping it all under the rug and hoping that as time passes by things will just fade away.

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

I personally don't think that GREE is going to do anything about it. We can complain or feedback all we want. Not being scarastic but just stating a fact. From my previous exp, I got the "all training fields gone" bug some time back and I remembered there was at least 1 other person (600RR if I didn't remember wrongly) that has it too. Was quite devastated cos I juz maxed out everything a few days prior to the bug. Had to build everything back from scratch... Sent GREE 3 tickets over the span of 1 week but none was replied other than the automated reply. In desperation, I sent the WISE one a PM. Same thing. No reply.

Am not sure why I am writing this reply cos I do not think there is going to be any effect at all. Only thing that helps is that at least other users know what my experience with GREE or the WISE one was. And I am sure they want no part of it.

Peace out.
    IGN:RPocky
    Recruitment officer of Rainbow Party
    Code: XBB XMM XFW Lvl: 100+
    Send me a PM if you need me to add cos there are too many request.
    Guild: Rainbow Party !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Yeah totally missed the " " lol like my eyes flew past it and went straight down to the next line. Wonder why wise one is keeping mum. U'd think they would pay more attention now that knd is generating more revenues due to guild wars.
    I think there's a lot of things & issues within the company we aren't seeing from out here, especially after GW, affecting the staff, etc. But like the rest of the folks here, I sincerely hope those affected get their fair share of the rewards. As for Gree/Wise One, I hope things get sorted out in their end as well. Couldn't imagine not getting my rewards either after spending tons of gems.

yeah thatzy, I was being sarcastic about the fact that nobody at gree even cares. I'll give them until wednesday, otherwise I'm off I guess.
    Main Char Name: Nemmer
    Guild: High Commander of Rainbow Party - Fun and Games Galore!
    Current Level: 137
    Referral Code: XBB-RPR-GNH
    Line: Nemmer
    This Week's Nemesis: yes

If you want me to add you - write me a message first =)

Happy to report

That today I received the rewards for Evolve placing third in the past guild wars. I hope everyone else got their rewards as well. Thanks to Gree for listening and to everyone who contributed to this this thread and brought this issue to the fore front, especially Varza for starting it!
    Last edited by Tedra; 08-27-2013 at 06:01 PM.

I received rewards, but not the correct ones lol. I'm hoping that'll get straightened out now, thanks to all who helped with the issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbanias View Post
    I received rewards, but not the correct ones lol. I'm hoping that'll get straightened out now, thanks to all who helped with the issue!
    Did you by any chance switch guilds after the war was over?
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

No sir, still in my guild. We placed 15th which would mean I should have received a conbustion+, 2 sky guardian+, 40 gems and a dark prince key. Instead I received a regular sky guardian and some gold, it looked like a latter end prize. I'm sure they'll get it fixed, I'm just glad the issue was finally addressed.

If most of the people have received their rewards, then we can atleast have an ounce of hope. The next step would be
    making things more stable next time, and not screwing over people with rewards.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

I am pleased to hear people have begun to receive their rewards, but I have not. Hopefully they are still working on it and not calling it complete yet again.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Unhappy Same problem

Hey guys i'm having the same issue I was highly involved in the guild war itself and have yet to receive my rewards my in game name is also Thatguy just hit lvl 60 and had high hopes of enhancing my Aegis of the fallen armor.

Thatguy
    Guild: North Face
    Code: XBD-WWC-QDX
    Last edited by Thatguy124; 08-30-2013 at 09:50 PM.