Who can exactly see your boosted stats

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who can exactly see your boosted stats

Post Count

Who can exactly see your boosted stats

It was my understanding that only your Guildmates were able to see your boosted stats. However, I recently switched Guilds and one of my previous Guildmates (not an ally) was on my attack list. When I opened his profile I was able to see his boosted stats. So, my question is, Who can exactly see your boosted stats?

Some of my allies can only see my raw/base stats.

Thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I believe that the different views was unintentional, not by design. GREE have since fixed this again so that eveyone see's true, boosted stats. Feel free to correct me if anyone knows better but certainly this seems to be the case.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have 2 accounts. they were both in the same guild. 1 could see unboosted stats and 1 could see actual stats.

why?

i dont know.

but it was the newer account that could see the boosted stats so they fixed it somewhere they just need to fix it for existing members

Post Count
    I see boosted stats of guild mates and rivals. And I see unboosted stats of allies.

Post Count
    Thanks for the replies, so i assume that during wartime I can see boosted stats, correct?

Post Count
    This is an interesting question,

I have been trying to work this one out for a while now.

To my knowledge and findings when "checking out" opponents you see unboosted stats.
    When you raid you see a different set of stats.
    And again when you attack you see another set of stats.
    My studies where taken over about a 6 week period, that I concluded about 4 weeks ago.

And you also have the hidden skill points awarded bonus that is perminantly hidden.

I'm interested if anyone else has studied this and what their findings are.
    Pain lets you know you're still alive!
    The Grand Knights
    Invite code 828220474

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gfours.

I believe that I always have seen boosted rivals stats when raiding or attacking players.

If a players defence is similar to my attack their is a good chance that I can raid their buildings as I usually go up against their unboosted stats as opposed to when attacking a player I go up against their boosted stats.

Post Count
    I see boosted stats now as far as I can tell... But, I have some allies that I still see their unboosted stats when I visit their kingdoms. Weird. I'm not sure why it isn't the same for everyone.

Post Count
    I went and checked again sorry Tai (whoever you are) for picking on ya, it's for the greater good!

Ok,

Here is stats I just checked out.

Att 525828 Def 488659 basic check.

Def 487972 raid result

Def 488657 attack result

Previously when I did survey I had 3 sets of figures completely different, but as you can see basic check and attack result are nearly exactly the same... He might have lost a unit?
    But I still believe that I can't see his "actual" stats, my theory was that attack result and raid result are shown based on the variable boosts for building def and unit def. As we don't have anything solid from Gree to work on I usually add 20% to basic check and usually never loose when attacking, if i attack when stats are similar to mine its about 50/50 win/loose.
    However if stats are similar to mine when I check I can usually raid without loss.
    Pain lets you know you're still alive!
    The Grand Knights
    Invite code 828220474

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think you see allies as unboosted, rivals as boosted. When you attack them though they probably won't have these exact stats though, as often you possess unit(s) that reduces the number of allies they can bring to battle. Hence reducing their stats, maybe....