Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

snakeskin farming

do I go for elite or just do normal?

I do 1st stage. has 65% drop rate.
    Some do Epic though.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

ops srry I mean epic stage, ty doing normal stage but keep getting the rock slab

I usually do either Normal, Valor or Epic, and it depends on how much time I have to play and the health of my knights (and maybe sometimes my mood ).

If my knights are all beat up from battling greater things and I have a bunch of time still to play, I will do Normal - that way I can get many more runs in, and overall I think my chance of snakeskins is greater.

If I am short on time I will run Epic, so that the runs I manage have the greatest chance of being useful.

If I get frustrated by getting lots of slabs on Normal, or I am running out of time, I may bump it up to Valor or even Epic for those last few runs.

I don't think there is one right answer

Tianna

Farming

I have farmed the normal version for the longest time and always got a ton more snakeskin then slabs so for me it means doing it longer then epic version but that is just me.
    Guild Master - JeBiKa (Level 32 Guild)
    AutoGun - Level 130 Knight
    Recruiting Active Players!
    XBB-XHM-VDV

I farm on epic. LvL 58 and can usually make 2.5 to 3 rounds per knight. I almost never get a stone slab on epic.

I always farm on epic nowadays . rarely get stone slabs. and i cant stand farming snakeskin on normal for so long

I do epic. Takes forever to run out of hp on my main knights anyways. 2 hours if I concentrate, more if I don't x-x.

It is also to do with killing the last mob with a special attack
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

I usually do Normal since I can complete it faster than Epic (less monsters). Yes the drop rate is better on Epic, but I can defeat more Normal bosses in the same time frame to increase my odds. Worst case scenario I get tons of stone slabs and shards. Both can be crafted into Snakeskin alternative.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Do Epic, you're just wasting time and HP farming lower levels.

Normal or Mighty is better. You can use your other knights for exp and level purposes, then use your remaining knight/hp for snakeskin farming. You will get more runs, a higher chance at stab, but you will get more snakes in the end since you can do way more runs.

Though, it varies based on your armor you're using and the difference in damage you take in normal vs epic...even then, normal is better. When your armor gets strong enough, each normal run takes 10~ hp.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Normal or Mighty is better. You can use your other knights for exp and level purposes, then use your remaining knight/hp for snakeskin farming. You will get more runs, a higher chance at stab, but you will get more snakes in the end since you can do way more runs.

Though, it varies based on your armor you're using and the difference in damage you take in normal vs epic...even then, normal is better. When your armor gets strong enough, each normal run takes 10~ hp.
    You're not taking hp regen into account. If you take 2 hours to do a full epic run and 4 hours to do a full normal run(assuming you take exactly twice as much damage in epic), you'd be missing out on 1080 additional hp(1 hour of regen, 1 hour of farming). And most people don't really want to farm all day because it's tedious.

Nope. While in stages, all knight hp dont regen you can regen less than 20 hp the little times you have betwen a stage and another.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Nope. While in stages, all knight hp dont regen you can regen less than 20 hp the little times you have betwen a stage and another.
    If this is directed at me, I was speaking of the 2 hour difference between normal and epic. You're not fighting in that time.