Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

I think that we should be able to turn shards into more useful materials but Only of the same element
    For example 10 earth shards to every stone slab
    And also there should be capes that effect battles maybe as rewards for quests
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Also one more idea maybe make it so you can make more than one of the same armour in one armoury example
    1 basic fire armour takes 5 minutes or 2 take 10 minutes but you can only get them when they are all done
    And the ability to use a gree account to transfer game data to another phone
    Last edited by madfighters; 08-22-2013 at 08:12 AM.
    no level requirement

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    Also one more idea maybe make it so you can make more than one of the same armour in one armoury example
    1 basic fire armour takes 5 minutes or 2 take 10 minutes but you can only get them when they are all done
    And the ability to use a gree account to transfer game data to another phone
    It would be great to be able to tell an armory to craft more than one armor at a time (sequentially, of course)! Even if there were a limit such as 5 it would still be a whole lot better than having to check it every 5 minutes for common armors to do the next one.

Thanks for your oppinion if you have any other suggestions feel free to add them
    no level requirement

I have been wondering who do I message with suggestions
    no level requirement

We should be able to upgrade past level 2 with coins do you agree
    no level requirement

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    We should be able to upgrade past level 2 with coins do you agree
    Nope. Once there is a system that establishes a Gem buyout for units/upgrades/etc; the reversal devalues the decisions by the initial real Gem spenders. As a company, you never devalue what the the real spenders are buying unless you want to face a backlash from h ell.

So, basically, every single person that upgraded with Gems you want to slap them in the face and be able to now upgrade with an in-game currency that can also be generated within the game? That serves no respect for the people who are funding the server and upgrades.

Good job.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

I said should I can't see it ever happening
    no level requirement

We need a AUTO attack button for farming, you can chose only release Special attack at boss.
    Auto running the same stage until your knight hp down to zero :O

That isn't likely that takes the point out of the game IMO
    no level requirement

So, again...all the time and money that people put into their account, they can in turn sell it [rewards] off to lower level players?

I have a hard time seeing GREE allowing lower level players a chance to beat the Epic Boss/stages easier without spending money on Gems that the player themselves bought.

If you're looking for equality for all, this is a game, where players EARN themselves the rewards that are offered. I hate that mentality that everyone should have everything. It's bogus. And, it's not right.

And, what's up with your Post Count rocketing up in a matter of an hour. Are you just posting up anything to get your number up?
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

No I am not I am posting my ideas
    no level requirement

Send your ideas to GREE in the form of a ticket and they'll send you a happy automated message that they will forward it to the developers.

In turn, if (a big if) it gets implemented; post a screenshot of your submitted ticket and say "I helped destroy this game. Pat me on my back, please."

I agree with Jonny, your ideas arent very thought through... And he is right about your post count, instead of editing you just reply to your own post. It's the same as liking your own picture on f*cebook...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

I think the amount of gold received for winning an arena battle needs to be increased. 15 gold, or even the tiny amount you get after winning 8 double downs, is too small to matter. I don't think it should be raised to the point that you don't need training fields, but at least enough that you could do one armor enhancement with it at lower levels. Maybe instead of 15 gold, maybe 150?
    Not playing ever again.