Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Last night, with guild bonus still active, I used 5 knights and the boss had 3k life left at lvl 50. Finished him off with main and friend. (friend for good measure.)

This morning, with new update, used 4 friends, and he has over 50% life. Doesn't look like the 3 I can use will do any real amount of damage. I'll be trying of course. It's only for rank 51 though. Can't justify using gems to get 15 snakeskins and a few fusion stones.

Maybe it's time to join a real guild instead of being GM of a low guild, so I have the bonuses. Still, I got this far without ever buying a single gem, so I guess I can't complain.
    If you are an Android user, my guild will take you in (although I'm just a High Commander).
    We are a semi-strong guild with 4% bonuses on all elements (air is 5%). Level 20!

If you are interested, please let me know. We could use a couple more powerful members.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
    If you are an Android user, my guild will take you in (although I'm just a High Commander).
    We are a semi-strong guild with 4% bonuses on all elements (air is 5%). Level 20!

If you are interested, please let me know. We could use a couple more powerful members.
    If I were Android, I would consider it. IoS though. Good luck though, keep advertising!
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

I don't have the luxury of using gems, never get them. Only got to 28 kills this time around before it became too strong.
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

daaaaaamn that was close o.O beat 43 but first time i used 5/2 tactic. Thanks GREE for the nerf...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
    How about using 1-3 gems for SA (Special Attacks)? This should solve your 2k boss hp problem ^^ 4/3 is a good choice if u have strong friends with strong armors.
    Using gems for Crit hits was an epic fail! Wasted 3 gems >.<
    Spent 10 for 10 E and beat the b*****d.

Woo ... Crafting the armour
    At least all that snakeskin farming will be put to good use. I feel dirty using snakeskin armours for DPA! Seems like such a waste.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Saving up those 101 mats untill i will really need this armor. For now, i see few uses cause i think new air bosses are coming fast.