Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    You might get a armor of eurus! ◑︿◐
    You can't fuse armor of eurus.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

That really great! i guess i will fuse it with aegis of fallen?

Will fuse this boss armor whit aegis of the fallen also. Shooting for montide or blazeborne, if lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    Flame hunters garb is terrible its weaker than Jian reg ...
    That's not true at all... Comparing Regular armors: the Jian has a little more attack, sure. But the Flamehunter is perfectly balanced in A/D and has more total A+D points than the Jian.

Back on topic: my Wind weakness is being exposed with this boss
    FM Rien
    K&D: XBB-GYH-PQX

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Do Ruby + cloud, you'll get combustion which in my opinion is better than flamehunter.
    I do really need a fire/wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    Flame hunters garb is terrible its weaker than Jian reg ... The real fusion benefit here is a shot at fuzing a Cloudrange epic for you guys who didn't get it in wars
    Did not think about that, honestly. Now I just need a cloud for that.

All in all I actually wish I hadn't used up my spirit keeper's way back when, so I could try for moontide now. Worth holding onto legendary monos. Right now I just have the ruby and this leviathan crafting. I'll wait for cloud either way.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGrip61 View Post
    Back on topic: my Wind weakness is being exposed with this boss
    Two of the big4 are wind. I don't know how far you can get single it isn't a double-adjacent element this week, (only 150% damage instead of 200%), but Crius and AA should get you far.

Would it be worth making another AA+ or CR+ in order to have 3 armours (AA,CR and AA/CR) that are super effective against this bad boy?
    From the last boss, I was able to make level 37 (I think) having LF+ and HH+ and using SS+, so I had 4 super effective elements against one weak. Currently I have 2 super effective against 0 weak, but with another AA/CR I would have 3 super effective and zero weak.
    Or do I simply stick with SS+? Its level 62 at the mo so I would be able to get it to level 70 by the time it really becomes necessary.

I'd go for Roc+, but its not ranked high on my list of essentials and is far more expensive to level up than another AA/CR+
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
    Would it be worth making another AA+ or CR+ in order to have 3 armours (AA,CR and AA/CR) that are super effective against this bad boy?
    From the last boss, I was able to make level 37 (I think) having LF+ and HH+ and using SS+, so I had 4 super effective elements against one weak. Currently I have 2 super effective against 0 weak, but with another AA/CR I would have 3 super effective and zero weak.
    Or do I simply stick with SS+? Its level 62 at the mo so I would be able to get it to level 70 by the time it really becomes necessary.

I'd go for Roc+, but its not ranked high on my list of essentials and is far more expensive to level up than another AA/CR+
    A tank armor like swamp shaman is need at high levels. Keep it and place in first spot on 28+ boss fights. Dont go for roc, i enchanched it and spectrail finding out that they are only useless junk on 99%.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    A tank armor like swamp shaman is need at high levels. Keep it and place in first spot on 28+ boss fights. Dont go for roc, i enchanched it and spectrail finding out that they are only useless junk on 99%.
    So you suggest having SS+ followed by (in any order) CR+ and AA+?
    It is a pretty good tank and levelling it 8 more times would yield +96 defence, which will help a lot. The levels are easily achieved as I have a lot of fusion stones and fusion armours to hand as well so won't be *too* expensive.

Guess what I need is a super effective tank! But ain't gonna be getting that anytime soon
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

I don't have the nemesis. I have something better. Level 68 Aegis Of The Dragon. Got through 20 on this boss with just him. Level 21 had to bring in Boreas for the last hit.

Add me. I can help you guys.
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

Did anyone noticed nemesis armor is 50/50 instead of 30/30?
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    Did anyone noticed nemesis armor is 50/50 instead of 30/30?
    50? Really? May you misreaded something. At this point, is better to level a crius or an atlean....

nope its 50.. but y already maxed it out so.. only weird that some are 30 others are 50.. they should announce that
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

They did announce a revamp to Nemesis stats though.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

So when the nemesis became a 50? Nerezza, slimelord, dorar.. All those were 50?