Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

Stuck on level 15

This is the first boss I think I can get to level 15, but even with my strongest friends I only got him down to 2.1k at level 15. I'm hoping to make one more run at him before he heals so I can at least have the option of making the armor. I need some friends with Nemesis I guess :X

For someone with only 1 of the big four maxed and at the 500k castle expansion, is this one worth making?

Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume View Post
    This is the first boss I think I can get to level 15, but even with my strongest friends I only got him down to 2.1k at level 15. I'm hoping to make one more run at him before he heals so I can at least have the option of making the armor. I need some friends with Nemesis I guess :X

For someone with only 1 of the big four maxed and at the 500k castle expansion, is this one worth making?
    No.. Beat it at level 43 first before making any epic boss
    QUIT

This boss doesn't look too awesome but it's stats are pretty good

Got through 21 with just Sky Guardian+. Added my Sky Guardian Reg for the next 6 levels. Then added 1 friend through 33. Now I'm at 2+2 at 35.

Those talking about air armors, SG has been pretty common lately as well. I'm seeing a lot of Boreas and Notus on friends list, but I remember a lot of SG on friends a few bosses back and I just don't see them this time.
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

The armor looks strange, haha! I'm at Boss 56. Should finish 60 tomorrow when my friends are available =) Happy Boss hunting to all ^^

Cool !!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
    The armor looks strange, haha! I'm at Boss 56. Should finish 60 tomorrow when my friends are available =) Happy Boss hunting to all ^^
    What happens once you kill it 60 times? Does it not let you attack anymore? If so how do you get 2 million Dmg points? I just need 6 more kills to get to 43

I have no good air warriors, this is HHHAAARRRDDD at lvl 24
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume View Post
    the 500k castle expansion, is this one worth making?
    I just baught it last night, an now ive got 3 hours left on two training fields there, for an extra 28k gold every 12 hours id say its worth it
    Will there be sacrifice? Yes and not just soldiers, but innocent bystanders, as well. Even so ... no ... because of that, I cannot stop. Even if I need to cheat and hurt others, I must persevere. To that end I must become carnage incarnate. I must spill yet more blood, so that the blood already spilt will not be in vain.

K&D
    Lelouch
    XBF-DZH-QCZ
    Level 39 (currently)
    Guild:The Black Knights (could use some recruits )

Quote Originally Posted by Lacerator View Post
    What happens once you kill it 60 times? Does it not let you attack anymore? If so how do you get 2 million Dmg points? I just need 6 more kills to get to 43
    There are levels after 60, that yield 4 mats per kill (teeth, for this guy) just no additional reward tiers to work towards. The graph is darkened.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsuo View Post
    There are levels after 60, that yield 4 mats per kill (teeth, for this guy) just no additional reward tiers to work towards. The graph is darkened.
    I want to know more... I know that the pseudo level of the 60 boss is something like 67! But i dont know the stats.
    Does them decrease, increase, or stay at pseudo 67?
    What level of the boss is need to slain to get 150 mats?
    Does the boss still drop something different or the same gold and exp?
    What darkened means?
    I'm a bit curious because i have already 50 gems to plan an energy shopping, if this is worth the effort.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsuo View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Very interesting can't wait to get there. Most kills i have is 55.

The only purpose I see from this armor is good chances of getting a fusion you want

Yeah I'm going to use it to try and get a moon tide myself
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

moontide

i just combined levithans armor and dorar the fallens armor and got moontide armor !!!! so happy right now DD

Is this boss armor worth leveling?