Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

@Sakino: The boss doesn't change appearance after doing Boss 60. It has the same looks, but is stronger. Only gives 4 mats and nothing else. At least that's what I'm seeing, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    thank you for the answers! Have you got a picture of the darkened boss? Looks like an evil version of itself.
    The rewards tier is darkened completely, I think is what was meant. Once you beat it past 60 it still shows the reward tiers after each win, it's just completely darkened out and you have to hit the x.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    The rewards tier is darkened completely, I think is what was meant. Once you beat it past 60 it still shows the reward tiers after each win, it's just completely darkened out and you have to hit the x.
    This is what I meant.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post

Anyone know the rewards past 60?
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsuo View Post
    Pseudo level is only for reward tier levels. There are none, post 60.
    But the post-60 bosses all have the same performance as the level 60 boss, which means you plug a "67" into the pseudolevel slot to compute its damage.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Im up to level 74 and the damage dealt by me to the boss hasnt changed since 60 but the damage the boss deals seems a little higher.
    Stats at 74:
    Att: 2217
    Def: 714
    Health: 38954

Quote Originally Posted by Rended View Post
    Anyone know the rewards past 60?
    +4 mats for hero armor. No additional rewards, from what I've read.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

need help to get to level 33 reward tier

Hello all, I am a level 82 player with the big four maxed and I am working on maxing my first level 70 armor (swamp shaman). I have always enjoyed fighting the boss and last time I defeated level 32 and tried and failed to beat level 33 twice (once tried 5/2 and once 4/3). The same thing is happening again. I am a few thousand hit points short with using 3/4 knights [in this forum someone suggested this would decrease the number of special attacks the boss starts with on round 2]. I have one friend with nemesis but I am not sure that actually works better than just a different strong armor with better stats since the character dies in three or four hits. My other strongest friends are around lvl 100 with sky guardian or similar and 1200/1300 or so stats. But that isn't cutting it. It isn't life or death, but it would be nice to get those materials. And I don't have gems to spend on energy - I have averaged about 2 video offers a week.

Could anyone friend me? I am Lucious on Android - WBB-FZY-DGM. Thanks

I am so happy, it will be my 1st epic +armor!! (Using 22gems though, but that's the price of a DPC...and I don't need another asura armor! ^^)

Thanks for people who gave me advices !

Could someone with a powerful nemesis armour add me please? I'm stuck completing level 43! I'm SO BLOODY CLOSE but was unable to beat it the first time round. It was left with around 2k health, which could have been less but I mistimed my crit hits.
    My code is WBB-CNX-QXW

Also, I'm unsure what to do.
    Should I go 5/2 or 4/3 for this round? My own armours are all maxed SS+, AA+ and CR+, whilst with another nemesis, I could have 4 friends with nemesis armours. Unfortunately, I've already used my 3 Nemesis armours for this refresh, which means I can't "double use" them.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
    Could someone with a powerful nemesis armour add me please? I'm stuck completing level 43! I'm SO BLOODY CLOSE but was unable to beat it the first time round. It was left with around 2k health, which could have been less but I mistimed my crit hits.
    My code is WBB-CNX-QXW

Also, I'm unsure what to do.
    Should I go 5/2 or 4/3 for this round? My own armours are all maxed SS+, AA+ and CR+, whilst with another nemesis, I could have 4 friends with nemesis armours. Unfortunately, I've already used my 3 Nemesis armours for this refresh, which means I can't "double use" them.
    How about using 1-3 gems for SA (Special Attacks)? This should solve your 2k boss hp problem ^^ 4/3 is a good choice if u have strong friends with strong armors.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
    How about using 1-3 gems for SA (Special Attacks)? This should solve your 2k boss hp problem ^^ 4/3 is a good choice if u have strong friends with strong armors.
    Try using 3/4 whit main/tank friend/attacker friend and /tank follower/attacker main/tank friend/attacker friend. This should solve your problem. If you see tha boss not giving up, use special attacks whit gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bysth View Post
    I am so happy, it will be my 1st epic +armor!! (Using 22gems though, but that's the price of a DPC...and I don't need another asura armor! ^^)

Thanks for people who gave me advices !
    Congrats.. Too bad it's a little ugly. Should be much easier after you max this out =]
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Try using 3/4 whit main/tank friend/attacker friend and /tank follower/attacker main/tank friend/attacker friend. This should solve your problem. If you see tha boss not giving up, use special attacks whit gems.
    The only tank I have is SS+ and it doesn't last too long. I can't see how I'd get enough hits in to do 31k damage over the two rounds, especially with using only 1 nemesis armour. But I'll test it out now to see what damage the 4 can do.

Edit: Tested the 4. Didn't even do 50% damage
    Might have to spare a couple of gems. Oh well.

Thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by Lotak; 08-28-2013 at 04:52 AM.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Last night, with guild bonus still active, I used 5 knights and the boss had 3k life left at lvl 50. Finished him off with main and friend. (friend for good measure.)

This morning, with new update, used 4 friends, and he has over 50% life. Doesn't look like the 3 I can use will do any real amount of damage. I'll be trying of course. It's only for rank 51 though. Can't justify using gems to get 15 snakeskins and a few fusion stones.

Maybe it's time to join a real guild instead of being GM of a low guild, so I have the bonuses. Still, I got this far without ever buying a single gem, so I guess I can't complain.