Nice job Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice job Gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Nice job Gree

Way to fix the XP issue and F- over some of your most active gemmers. Now we can score TONS of CP against them. Hahaha. I can't wait to start hitting them for 450 CP a pop.

I swear CJ is a camper too!

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've never hit 450. 448 is my highest to date

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Indeed.

You're assuming, of course, that those that "finished early" have lower stats than you, E-I.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    I've never hit 450. 448 is my highest to date
    Wow that's surprising CC for your level and stats. Anyone over level 160 you have a good chance of hitting 450 CP.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    I hit level 200's with low defence and get less points than if I hit a level 130 with defence similar to my attack.

I don't really understand their formula. but even then it varies between 270-448 CP :S

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Wow that's surprising CC for your level and stats. Anyone over level 160 you have a good chance of hitting 450 CP.
    Just create a second account, never play with it except in war, and stick it in a top guild for wars and guild quests. Pretty soon you will have ridiculously high stats and an extremely low level. Then you just wait for the right target and pound away. There's no secret to it. Gree has perverse incentives. Leveling is the absolute worse thing you can do in this game. Gree knows it, but they are just too lazy to fix it.

Post Count
    Will be fun to see who will be the first to boast 1 million attack strenght at level 50.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This SUX! After I level up 4x spending $$$ to do it they fix it now. Why can't they fix the past experience? I leveled up 4 times, if I was only supposed to level up once take my 3 levels and 9 skill points away? It can't be that difficult. That's why it's important not to have it so screwed up when you start.

Not Happy, This is the second time I was screwed with experience by spending gems early in a LTQ. I say if you can't fix it for everybody don't fix it for anybody. Not really fair to those of us who were participating in the LTQ early is it?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalkove View Post
    This SUX! After I level up 4x spending $$$ to do it they fix it now.
    Thank you Gree. And now your CP will suck because you spent gems playing their game. Bang up job by the admins.

Banned
    Post Count
    Once the event starts they should just let it run people have the choice to sit out if they choose and think the xp is too high but chaning mid event is crap.....We all knew it would happen though so not going to complain too much

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree'd, you truly suck! Giving in to the low level whiner babies and screwing all the rest of us who went ahead with the quest. Twice now! Don't know how much longer I am going to waste my time with this screwed up game!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Once the event starts they should just let it run people have the choice to sit out if they choose and think the xp is too high but chaning mid event is crap.....We all knew it would happen though so not going to complain too much
    That would almost be too fair. It would never work with Gree. Hahaha.

Post Count
    I have nothing constructive to say, but I'm going to say it anyway - GREE, you guys are a bunch of douchebags. Your product was broken from day one. Your customers told you it was broken. You give NO feedback that you're taking a look at it. Only after you fix it do you announce anything at all, and you only do that so people will start buying gems for your garbage efforts.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Very shortsighted. Gree has done it twice now. Now we know if the xp gain is even slightly high people will complain and Gree might lower it. We better hold to our gems until the last minutes.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    I have nothing constructive to say, but I'm going to say it anyway - GREE, you guys are a bunch of douchebags. Your product was broken from day one. Your customers told you it was broken. You give NO feedback that you're taking a look at it. Only after you fix it do you announce anything at all, and you only do that so people will start buying gems for your garbage efforts.
    ^^ x2!

With 2,5 days on the clock, players can be glad to finish 3/4 of the normal part. My LLP stopped the first day by lv.8 normal and is waiting till the boss event starts.
    My HLP is still on schedule !

Sad part is that GREE lowered the XP again, benefitting all players who didn't start the quest yet. When you start something you must stick with that and not half way change it! downpart for them is, who starts now must use gems to finish the normal part as well as the complete heroic part.

When players decide to sit a quest out, it's up to them. You win some, you lose some...learning for the future..
    I wil check the Itunes store again and maybe I can find a similar new game to start with, I get more and more tired of this strange behaviour.
    I'm a daily player and put a lot of time and enough money in this game,..... but I think I need to change my play.
    btw, today I received a message that again another member is going to retire from the game...

This month already many good players retired, I think this will be the trend for the coming months....