Problem with getting awarded Spear Guardian of Aramachus

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Problem with getting awarded Spear Guardian of Aramachus

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Problem with getting awarded Spear Guardian of Aramachus

Hey fellow forum members, I'm having a hard time with support in KA. Upon beating boss #34, I received the Mage of Aramachus which was the last unit I needed to get the Spear Guardian of Aramachus(10840/7226) unit. I emailed support and let them know that I didn't receive it and since then have been in a battle just to get the unit.

First they said I had to beat the boss 50 times, which I emailed them back and told them that was incorrect. You get the Aramachus(12420/10162) unit for defeating the boss 50 times. That's not the unit I'm requesting, its the Spear Guardian unit.

Then they stated that I didn't have all the correct units, which I emailed them back and sent them a screen shot of the nine units and told them every one of the units were in my inventory.

Then they told me that the units needed were the boss defeated units at levels 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, etc. Huh!? I'm confused. Did it change? And is that what other players did to receive the Spear Guardian? Is support wrong? Any help getting this resolved from players or a moderator would be would be greatly appreciated. My in-game name is Christian, code is 645 419 309. Thanks everyone.

Post Count
    Woooooah! You got a reply from support???? I'm.... I'm....... uggg

'Fainted'
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't hold your breath. My guild got hosed last guild quest, our kills just stopped counting. Gree said sorry, that's it. If the clowns were smart they'd just give you the dumb beast and spend more of thei time stopping KA from completely going down the drain.

Would be cool if every player boycotted this crap until the fixed it all but I'm reading in this forum some losers spend tens of thousands to rule an imaginary world so it'll never happen.

Post Count
    Gree support seems to have a lot of trouble with understanding how the game is supposed to work. I got a response to my last Gree ticket that showed the same level of incomprehension. In this case, I got a unit that was supposed to give me a bonus. A bonus that adds not multiplies (we all understand there are both kinds, though this support person seemed to think I didn't). I replied that this was one that added, detailing exactly my history of units with these bonuses adding, and that I I know for a fact other players receiving this unit got another ADDED not multiplied bonus.

No reply. Except that the ticket was closed before I got a chance to reply to the response I got. Does Gree support automatically ignore responses to tickets they already prematurely closed? If so I will open a new ticket and quote everything that already occurred in the first one. I will do this until I get my g**-d*** bonus I earned.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chbranch View Post
    Hey fellow forum members, I'm having a hard time with support in KA. Upon beating boss #34, I received the Mage of Aramachus which was the last unit I needed to get the Spear Guardian of Aramachus(10840/7226) unit. I emailed support and let them know that I didn't receive it and since then have been in a battle just to get the unit.

First they said I had to beat the boss 50 times, which I emailed them back and told them that was incorrect. You get the Aramachus(12420/10162) unit for defeating the boss 50 times. That's not the unit I'm requesting, its the Spear Guardian unit.

Then they stated that I didn't have all the correct units, which I emailed them back and sent them a screen shot of the nine units and told them every one of the units were in my inventory.

Then they told me that the units needed were the boss defeated units at levels 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, etc. Huh!? I'm confused. Did it change? And is that what other players did to receive the Spear Guardian? Is support wrong? Any help getting this resolved from players or a moderator would be would be greatly appreciated. My in-game name is Christian, code is 645 419 309. Thanks everyone.

You have to collect & complete this all 9 units in order to unlock & win the Spear Guardian. Not the 5's per boss unit... Good Luck mate..!
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I got da Spear Guardian of Aramachus. Good unit, too. I beat him 39 times to get it. The Master of Arms was da last I had to get.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes, I got him too..... on the 44th attempt!

I'm not surprised at all by the incompetence shown by support. It makes me wonder if they ever get briefed on these things by the programmers. I do hope you'll manage to get the unit (though previous experiences by others seems to be a response of tough, the event is over and units no longer available)
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I wonder if any1 ever got it in their 9th attempt, lol.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hi ch, as requested in your PM I looked through your inventory and you do indeed have all nine units required to win the Spear Guardian unit. Keep plugging away
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got hosed out of a final Unit on an LTQ and they simply replied...You have all units your are supposed to have. Then I replied explaining to them that they were incorrect and got " the event is over and units no longer available" Gree Support is run by Monkeys who do not even understand the game. Good luck to you though

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    I wonder if any1 ever got it in their 9th attempt, lol.
    It is possible, but nearly impossible.
    Waiting for an hour to collect from a level 9 manor when you have enough gold to upgrade it? Wait, and you will never get it upgraded.
    Ally Code: 243347166
    Guild: The Golden Horde

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    thanks for all the help guys. dealing with support had me second guessing my sanity. I just don't understand where the disconnect is with getting it rewarded when the solution seems so simple.