[Suggestion] End Game grinding maps

Hi everybody.

I've noticed that there is really no effective way to farm materials to upgrade our armor other then going all the way back to kill the same monsters we killed at the start.

So this Idea came up:

You can buy a map with either gems or gold, to 'improve' the grinding experience.

My suggestions is this map would open a stage for you, where you can pick what kind of material it would drop based on elements, and the prices could change aswell. In my mind it should have unlimited stages, so you could stop grinding until you ''die'' (run out of hp) and the mobs could be a lot stronger then the regular ones we are used to, but the drop rate should also be higher. Its similar to summoning stones indeed, but it should cover the materials for even weaker armors (commons) and there is no guaranteed drop. I also believe monster should get gradually stronger, as you go further. This really should be oritented towards high level, and not lower levels. Maybe unlock this feature when you hit 100.

TL;DR version:

• You buy a map that opens a stage that you engage once for better grinding experience.
    • You pick some elements : Fire only, Fire + Water, etc.
    • Drops and monster stats are increased. More rewarding, lower time/material overall.
    • You battle until you die.

I feel like the end game could really use some improvements.

I want a new chapter for the game story, where we can farm mats for new useful armors and new "snakendaries"to farm, or some endless dungeons like you said

They could/should have released a Heroic version of all the maps & forced you to start over a long time ago

There should be a middle boundary for fusion between cheap snakeskins and expensive 50ep fused armors.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

That sounds fun and all, but it just won't happen.

That would take a HUGE amount of coding. It sounds really different to any maps we currently have, and I just can't see it happening.

The map we have is quite large, and I'm sure could be expanded.

What I see as being more likely is we will get additional maps.

Now we have Epic armor in the game, I wouldn't be too surprised if we were to get new maps to make some form of Legendary armor.

I think GREE made a big mistake in letting people still gain experience after lvl 90. If they wished to add some PvE content, I'd assume they'd raise the cap at which people's stats improve. Problem now is that some people are closer to 200 than they are 100, meaning if the cap was increased, they'd either have rediculous stats, or would already be at the new cap, and the new PvE would seem a bit pointless.

I would welcome a new addition to the map with at least two new stages and bosses or a new heroic level like Eunuchorn suggested with harder enemies and bigger mat drops

Or one new difficult stage where at the end you faced a random old epic boss ... This would be simple to implement as the code is all already there and won't upset the game balance much as a lot of old bosses are extremely outdated but still it would be fun to fight them again
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

Yea, an old epic bosses stage... I like it! But only the oldest bosses, like steam wizard, grim gayrgol, satyr, efreet, frost giant, and this way.

So if you don't need water or earth from snakeskins, where do you farm now?
    I'm thinking AA farming for wind but what about
    Fire?
    Spirit?
    The lvl 11 uncommon seems to tedious. So do you still farm snakeskin and take the non matching elements loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
    Fire?
    Spirit?
    The lvl 11 uncommon seems to tedious. So do you still farm snakeskin and take the non matching elements loss?
    Just keep doing snakeskins. A snakeskin gives the same as a level 11 uncommon. It's slower to level than if the armor had earth or water, but it's still much faster and cheaper than farming any of the other armors, or doing the lvl 11 uncommons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
    Fire?
    Spirit?
    This is the wrong thread for that question. There is a thread dedicated to asking all these kinds of questions. The quick answer is that snakeskins, even without matching, are the cheapest way to level most armors. There are some rare circumstances where some other ways can pull ahead and there is a thread where this is discussed. Level 11 uncommon are a perfectly fine way to do this too, but will cost more.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    Hi everybody.I've noticed that there is really no effective way to farm materials to upgrade our armor other then going all the way back to kill the same monsters we killed at the start.So this Idea came up:You can buy a map with either gems or gold, to 'improve' the grinding experience.My suggestions is this map would open a stage for you, where you can pick what kind of material it would drop based on elements, and the prices could change aswell. In my mind it should have unlimited stages, so you could stop grinding until you ''die'' (run out of hp) and the mobs could be a lot stronger then the regular ones we are used to, but the drop rate should also be higher. Its similar to summoning stones indeed, but it should cover the materials for even weaker armors (commons) and there is no guaranteed drop. I also believe monster should get gradually stronger, as you go further. This really should be oritented towards high level, and not lower levels. Maybe unlock this feature when you hit 100.TL;DR version:• You buy a map that opens a stage that you engage once for better grinding experience.• You pick some elements : Fire only, Fire + Water, etc. • Drops and monster stats are increased. More rewarding, lower time/material overall.• You battle until you die.I feel like the end game could really use some improvements.
    Brilliant idea! I am gonna change my job to programmer. )