Option to Block Friend Requests

Does anybody else wish they didn't get 50 or more cold call requests a day, when they have no friend slots available anyway?

I'd like an option on the Friends screen to make myself unavailable for requests. If I want to add a new friend at this point, I could switch it off while making the connection and then lock out the junk mail again.

But I'm such a hugger!
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

Like this option. Now that i can reach 500 in arena and boss leaderboards, i get already like 5 a days, and is getting boring checking the profiles and choose who to delete and who to accept. I personally accept all promising newbies, cause i was one like them time ago, but hate toons of noobs whit monk vestmenst or basic armors who play some days amd then left junk in my list.

this is promising.. turn off "Receive Friend Request", but you can still send requests to others..
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

+1. Any time I start placing in the arena I would like to be able to temporarily tune out requests.
    Pitch Black, of the Children of the Sun Alliance
    Guild Level: 60+
    Fire=8%, Air=8%, Spirit=8%, Earth=8%, Water=8%
    Actively recruiting, Message me to join the CotS Alliance!

My friend list is always full; msg me before sending a request!
    Friend Code: XBD BXV GYV

+1 to this idea. I luckly got nemisis first go and thought i would go for top 25 this time on the epic boss, ever since hitting the top 10 i have receieved over 45 requests.... sorry every one i want to help you all but my list is full.