Height of Craziness!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Height of Craziness!!

Post Count

Height of Craziness!!

Hey all,

I find it quite funny. I was trying to get placed in top 25 along with my LLP. I committed them more than double WD points of what they're quoting as their minimum requirements. But it seems they had never been good at both. I am still seeing their ads for empty spaces. It's quite weird that they wouldn't mind fighting empty spaces but they will not fill it with the ones who really are trying for it. Rofl
    I committed 350k for two slots and I don't think there was any wrong. Boo.
    Just wanted to share with you all, how the top 25 teams work.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ash.dew View Post
    Hey all,I find it quite funny. I was trying to get placed in top 25 along with my LLP. I committed them more than double WD points of what they're quoting as their minimum requirements. But it seems they had never been good at both. I am still seeing their ads for empty spaces. It's quite weird that they wouldn't mind fighting empty spaces but they will not fill it with the ones who really are trying for it. RoflI committed 350k for two slots and I don't think there was any wrong. Boo. Just wanted to share with you all, how the top 25 teams work.
    We'll accept both of your players at 350k each & you can be Top 10
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Crazy top 25 teams! Nobody understands them... lol
    Top 50 teams aren't that crazy I can promise you, your 2 accounts would be accepted for 350k alltogether

MW: 490 829 650
    MW LLP: 788 886 318
    KA: 793 825 044

Active forum members are always welcome as allies. Send me a PM!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am not in a top 25 faction nor anywhere near it nor want to be near it, but I can understand the logic of not letting in someone who may not be able to prove their background. I hear top 25 factions know the stats of everyone anyway, so spying may not be the issue. The issue is u may be a liar and sit on 50k points while everyone else spends big to get your azz to top 25 and shinny units. Second reason is lesser faction members may give easier matchups. By the way, we have a spot open if u want top 150.

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    the question is not what you commit to but what can you actually score. I have had multiple people promise and show me screen caps of scoring 300K or better. only 1 problem, their stats were sub 300K. People seem to forget that as you move up in ranked teams so do your targets.

example: as a member of a top 10 team your targets are rarely below 1 mil def, and even then those that are typically are pore targets for WP.

If you are beinh rejected, and I say this based on your statement these are LLP accounts, is the leader doesn't doubt your scoring in the past, but feels you cannot score that now due to poor targets or really low stats. I would expect your stats to be 750k or better to be a consistant scorer in a top 25 team.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Post Count
    Ash, it really depends on your stats and level. If you're hlp doesn't have 300k raw stats, and under level 200, you're going to have a hard time finding anyone to hit in the top 25. If your llp is under level 100 and doesn't have 150k raw stats you're not going to able to hit anyone in the top 25. Those are for raw stats, not boosted. I fought with a top 25 team in Canada, and what should have been a top 50 team in Australia, damned freelodaders, and speak from experience.
    Wise men learn more from fools, than fools do the wise.

whatchamean?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ash.dew View Post
    I committed 350k for two slots and I don't think there was any wrong. Boo.
    Just wanted to share with you all, how the top 25 teams work.
    I might commit to score 1 billion score with SUP 1.
    If the stats won't match the rivals you would have a hard time getting 350k WD points by hitting the wall...
    AND "how the top 25 teams work" is too global, don't you think.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    the question is not what you commit to but what can you actually score. I have had multiple people promise and show me screen caps of scoring 300K or better. only 1 problem, their stats were sub 300K. People seem to forget that as you move up in ranked teams so do your targets.

example: as a member of a top 10 team your targets are rarely below 1 mil def, and even then those that are typically are pore targets for WP.

If you are beinh rejected, and I say this based on your statement these are LLP accounts, is the leader doesn't doubt your scoring in the past, but feels you cannot score that now due to poor targets or really low stats. I would expect your stats to be 750k or better to be a consistant scorer in a top 25 team.
    Can't agree more. If this is perhaps why you got rejected, you should consider paying for two spots, ie into a gold pool if they have one and have someone else score for you. At the end of the day, unless you have decent stats, even gold is useless. Perhaps ash can tell us what his stats are, then the picture would be more complete.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have seen someone in top25 at my level (80somethiing) who has some crazy stats, 2mil att/def. Not kidding. I had to look a few times to believe it too. Forgot the name but he's a bird colonel so not too hard to find in a sea of majors and captains.

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post

Couldn't agree more with you. Most people tend to forget, and new players need to know, that the higher you move into a top 10/25 faction targets have higher stats requiring you to also have higher stats. That said, sometimes during WD your top 10/25 faction is paired with a faction whose members probably have low stats and that makes for low WD's as they are credited in a weird formula created by Gree that includes your Attack, opponent Defense, your rank, opponent rank and levels.
    These little, yet important, factors also have a direct effect on gold for points consumption, as you may need more gold to score 350k's when you break the 1 mill/lvl250 barrier.

Post Count
    Too many people promise things and can't back it up.

Post Count
    Thanks Cheiz...pm me the details. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cheiz View Post
    Crazy top 25 teams! Nobody understands them... lol
    Top 50 teams aren't that crazy I can promise you, your 2 accounts would be accepted for 350k alltogether

Post Count
    Thanks Mcdoc, but I think that would be certainly impossible for me now. But I will keep your offer in my mind. Good luck mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    We'll accept both of your players at 350k each & you can be Top 10

Post Count
    Hi Speed Demon,

I am at level 160 with raw stats A/D 450k/575k. It aint't tough scoring 350k WD points for me. Most of the top 25 teams have egoistic and eccentric players. They're gladly accepting my main account but they have some weird reasons for not accepting my llp. And I am a man of my words. So I don't worry much about them and I hope there will be at least one team who will drop me a rope to climb. Good luck to you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Demon# 2 View Post
    Ash, it really depends on your stats and level. If you're hlp doesn't have 300k raw stats, and under level 200, you're going to have a hard time finding anyone to hit in the top 25. If your llp is under level 100 and doesn't have 150k raw stats you're not going to able to hit anyone in the top 25. Those are for raw stats, not boosted. I fought with a top 25 team in Canada, and what should have been a top 50 team in Australia, damned freelodaders, and speak from experience.