Campers campers campers 472395579 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Campers campers campers 472395579

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I tell you what. Are you guys going to be active or passive? I just added my other main account and he makes over 1 mm an hour. In two days we will have more than 9 bonuses and in a couple weeks we will probably have double that. Would you guys be interested in coming to my group? My def is 400k. Much stronger.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry brotha us moving is not an option. We've been around 5 days and just purchased the last melee defense bonus for 9M.

Banned
    Post Count
    Crime City's Strongest Level 1 Player
    TBC Ghost : 205184814 : TBC : Te Billionaire Club : Crime City's Strongest Level 1 Player : $300k iph : 8k/10k A/D : Add me and watch me make history and prove camping is still alive and well If interested in joining my syndicate TBC, we have 23 bonuses including 20% money output! For more info PM me and we can talk. Only building our stats and bonuses, no SLTQ events!! Thanks Happy Camping

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dash it View Post
    Anyone can join.

I got tired of constantly having to battle at a full out pace for four months in a row so decided to just chill with my iPhone account. You can too.

Right now I want to just take it slow and grow my buildings. I'll invest in bonuses and so can you if you want.

I'm not going to have any requirements for probably at least a couple months unless we all decide we want to start something.

The first eight to join will be officers with voting rights.

Just to give you and idea... I'm level 22 within attack/defense of 41/41. Pretty tough for that low a level.
    I got a level 24 73,871 att 73,834 def $0 IPH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You can join

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dash it View Post
    You can join
    My guy surged to level 25 - 123,249 att 128,610 Def cause of raid boss event!!!

You might wanna be in our syndicate!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This post i dont read anymore because we have an updated one. If you want to join us we now have 46 bonuses and are very happy chillin and growin. Peace.