GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Campers campers campers 472395579

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs up Campers campers campers 472395579

Anyone can join.

Im level 26 with 81/101 stats. My other acct is lvl 168. 440/583. We are a tight group playing as campers for five months now. All we ask is that you donate so we can get the remaining bonuses. Fighting is optional but many of us do fight. We went 17/1 last war but fought only 6 wars a day. We are not gung-ho.

472395579. Join anyone. Spots are limited.
    Last edited by dash it; 11-01-2013 at 08:35 PM. Reason: New stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have openings available

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Join us today!

Post Count
    What's your balding output currently? I just started a second account to camp and currently looking for a camping syn

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks but not looking to join others. Just have my own totally relaxed camper group.

Post Count
    at the time, I posted, I had started a camper account and was looking for a syndicate. Was inquiring what the output bonus was

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nothing really. I only have two bonuses now. Wont invest in them until i know others will join. Id rather invest in my buildings until then.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Join Crime City International (CCI). We are a new camping syndicate that has been born today. I already purchased 5 bonuses all by myself. Looking for active campers willing to help with the bonuses while at the same time not having to worry about war. We will war but we will not attack players. Instead we will hit their hideout to get points. Our rank will not matters cause when we are ready to battle then we will dominate. Apply now. Syndicate code: 523049329

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump up to top

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have 5 bonuses now 472395579

Post Count

Cool

Moriarty's Mortuary 70% Camper 30% Figher

Moriaty's Mortuary is a top 500-750 Fighter/camper syndicate. We have pure campers that only hit walls during war, we have several "mostly campers" and we have a few crazy scrappers. A good group of mature adults with a couple teens. Our philosophy is to camp (maximizing IPH and stats) unless an event comes up that makes engaging worthy of the experience gained. This happens when the prize units are really worth it. Our requirements are L10 min with stats and IPH much higher than those around you (you know if this is you). We take pride in being much higher in stats than most teams our level. We accept up to L75, but please make sure you have high stats for your level. Ultra pure campers need not apply, but if you love to camp, but can't resist fighting for cool items (like that amazing A-Team van a few wars back), join us! We have significant bonuses including a 25% income increase and most defense assists maxed. PM if interested.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump up to top. Unfortunately other posts are trying to poach my campers campers campers team. Im not interested in joining another team. Only growing the one i created with the purposeof chilling out no pressure fighting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump up to top

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    4 strong now with leader at 400k defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey bro want to merge? We are a camping syndicate also with 12 bonuses and only 3M away from the 13th. We have 9 members with a D leader at 290k