Itzkakarot Updated Hood Planner - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Itzkakarot Updated Hood Planner

Banned
    Post Count
    Stupid Question: If I have the previous version, Is there a way to add this ltb without having to start from scratch reentering all my info?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    Stupid Question: If I have the previous version, Is there a way to add this ltb without having to start from scratch reentering all my info?
    yes.... it takes a little copy/paste and data entry, but it can be done in 5 mins

Lurker
    Post Count
    Columns AA and AB???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bu1wink1e View Post
    Columns AA and AB???
    i have modified the hood planner to fit my needs, so i dont have a way to tell you exactly what to do.

in general, copy/paste the 10 rows of another building on the sheet that has all the building info (money buildings i think?) and then modify only those cells that don't contain formulas to fit the new building. then you can go to the sheet that contains your buildings (my buildings maybe?) and copy/paste the bottom row and again modify the cells with no formulas. copy/insert paste a row to the collection section if needed and modify. then check the formulas in all the cells to make sure they include the new row numbers you've added.

another option is to overwrite a building you dont/wont use with the ones you will. all your formulas would stay the same that way, but you'd still need to modify the collection section.

i never used any of the other sheets and deleted them straight away, so i can't tell you what to do with those.
    Last edited by dispohero; 10-13-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I reasoned out that part but columns AA and AB mean something but I have no idea what L and W are for.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bu1wink1e View Post
    I reasoned out that part but columns AA and AB mean something but I have no idea what L and W are for.

the building size... Length and Width.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you !