GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Role call: who all is sitting out this ltq

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    Hi Alexius,

Should there be gLTQ like the previous one killing thousands of monsters, there may be pressure to partake and increase XP exponentially. I am hoping my hypothesis is wrong, but not hopeful. Cheers and have fun !!!
    Just as with the individual, the guild can choose not to participate in GLTQs, and likewise resulting in the same implications accompanying the individual's choice of non-participation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    Hi Alexius,

Should there be gLTQ like the previous one killing thousands of monsters, there may be pressure to partake and increase XP exponentially. I am hoping my hypothesis is wrong, but not hopeful. Cheers and have fun !!!
    Thanks King Ben. I already know that my HLP account will be worthless by next year. Once I get to level 200 and am with the FUN's and Royal Knights of the world I'd be hard pressed to keep any gold to myself. I'm taking drastic steps to keep my level low. .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still giving as much XP as yesterday, another day to myself as I don't have to do this expensive LTQ in my free time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

British Warlords

British warlords including the whole guild is sitting out this ltq since we are low level powerhouses and don't want to level.

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down

This quest is a joke. Seriously testing my patience, maybe they want people to quit?

Between the recent crappy quests, the horrible graphics (which never change or get better) and the foolishness of gem prices I don't know why I still play. There must be a better app out there like KA, I just am too lazy to look. What a massive disappointment this game has become.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE has apparently lowered the XP. Check the forum.

Those that waited - we salute you.

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Great sit-out campaign that resulted in the right decision by Gree.

"The customer is always right."