Role call: who all is sitting out this ltq - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Role call: who all is sitting out this ltq

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hit the 10/40 normal, looked up and saw my "Magnus the great (H)" zombie mob that was still floating around from THAT unfinished quest. I'm only a couple levels higher - Magnus had one hit and HIS HP bar looked the [i]same[\i].

For 138 XP per hit? No thank you.

Back to looking for gold to feed my my gnome lab...

The rest of my guild (20 members, top 750) is sitting it out as well.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyy1 View Post
    why strictly because of the high xp gained? I can only assume everyone is saying that the xp will put them in a place where they don't necessarily want to be against players that leveled much slower and have the units to back it up?
    Hey Tony, the way these PVE LTQs have been structured you can usually improve for relatively small gain in levels, especially the recent ones. You don't want to level up too quickly because a) you want to avoid running in to a significantly stronger group of rivals and b) the higher your level, the lower your point totals in guild wars. It's an odd system that punishes you for playing the game, one that Gree should figure out and address.

Post Count
    I tried hitting that level 29 monster once and it looks like I need 10 or 11 hits to kill it...and there's 4 of them. So 194 x 10 =1940 x 4 = approximately 8,000/9000 XP

Post Count
    Sitting it out, most in guild doing the same.

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ironically I've been leveling slow for quite a while to get my stats and income more in line - was all ready this LTQ cycle to go a little XP mad! But there's always another LTQ.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Our 2 guilds are sitting it out. Most people went about 8-10 levels into it and started complaining. We'll just wait for the next event to come by. Horrible XP for the units. Gree is just getting lazy it seems, not putting any thought or concern for users into what they are putting out. The last 3 war starts have been bad and these events are further proof that they have internal issues to work out.

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Undoubtedly the most asinine of the LTQs thus far, and anyone (other than those who are lvl 200) foolhardy enough to finish it will apprehend its grim effect during the next guild wars. Accordingly, all 48 members of my guild are opting out of this very poorly conceived quest.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The entire guild of Kingdom of Legends (1-8) is sitting out ... and our entire feeder system. That's 8 guilds in total.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

The Dragon Warriors as a guild are sitting this one out, except for our level 200 players. Greedy Gree strikes again!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I stopped at level 4, when it hit 52xp a hit.

My whole guild is sitting this out.
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Post Count
    this ltq is a repeat glitch with a previous ltq involving the coliseum . the exp rewrd for a enemy kill is equal to exp gained per hit. if you all send in tickets this can be resolved quickly so we can get back to hacking down monsters.
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    this ltq is a repeat glitch with a previous ltq involving the coliseum . the exp rewrd for a enemy kill is equal to exp gained per hit. if you all send in tickets this can be resolved quickly so we can get back to hacking down monsters.
    I sent a ticket and they said they're looking into it. This was as of 5 hours ago.

Sweet Queen will sit out

The Guild of Sweet Queen has sat this ltq out as well.

Post Count
    the strategy of sitting this one out is ok.....however gree is waiting to fix this event half way through.....forcing you to spend to complete the event in time...LOL.....brilliant!!!

If there is no fix well...whatever I am high enough in level that it really doesn't matter if I sit it out or not....still not gonna change the CP I get during war time

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Count me out as well unless something changes... Ridiculous