Thoughts and ideas

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and ideas

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thoughts and ideas

I know there's been a few of these but wanted to again put out a few ideas for some tweaks for improvement and have people add or comment and maybe gree might consider miracles happen.

1. Make different tiers of officers ex. A first class officer with founder status able to upgrade bonuses(maybe), promote, give people the boot or at the very least the option to build walls. Second class officer recruitment abilities. Third class officer just a title with no perks either say a probation class officer or the title for rewards sake, accomplishment for something.

2. For the love of god make a system notification for people joining and leaving guilds just like for donations. Do you have any idea how hard it is to scroll through 50ppl to find the single person that is missing like &$*#%* need I say more?

3. Private message option would be nice even though most have an external chat

If anyone else would like to add or trash these ideas feel free the first 2 points are the ones I really wanted to make.
    Last edited by Dkh; 08-28-2013 at 03:18 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gem building: Lv1:.5, Lv2:1, Lv3:1.5,..., Lv10:5
    Collects once every day
    Cost:100,000 gold
    Upgrade:Lv2:300,000(+200,000), Lv3:500,000,..., Lv10:1700000
    Waiting for an hour to collect from a level 9 manor when you have enough gold to upgrade it? Wait, and you will never get it upgraded.
    Ally Code: 243347166
    Guild: The Golden Horde

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Make it so that experience and leveling is not a punishment. There is no reason to handicap people who like to kill mobs and attack rivals in their free time. Isn't that the point of the game?

For the love of god, test out your events before going live. Too many bugs. That goes for war events and quests

Never do another Doubloon event. Like, ever. The success rate was just ridiculous, and the consolation prizes sucked.

That last LTQ sucked too. Who wants to kill 30 of the same creature? Or if you are doing the guild portion, 2,000? You are wasting our time.

I can make a much longer list. Those are just some of the ideas that come to mind.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    Gem building: Lv1:.5, Lv2:1, Lv3:1.5,..., Lv10:5
    Collects once every day
    Cost:100,000 gold
    Upgrade:Lv2:300,000(+200,000), Lv3:500,000,..., Lv10:1700000
    I guess I've never understood this very common request because I ask myself, why would Gree let players spend imaginary money that benefits them nothing instead of selling gems for real money like they do now?

Don't get me wrong, I would love a building like this, but just don't see this ever happening...

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    With the stupid vault of 1.3m it has become near on impossible to hunt for a player that is overvault therefore it is not worth even wasting the time trying. raiding is the only effective method of attack making the 'attack' feature redundant.

When you view a rivals profile it should not display 'gold' it should be 'unprotected gold'.

This makes it so that players that forget to vault their money can be taught a lesson and people saving for upgrades over their vault will struggle to do so like prior to the extensive protection.

Post Count

Dog

Make incentives for leveling up. Right now, it is a punishment and no one wants to do this stupid LTQ because of that, you are losing money Gree. Few ideas below:

- The higher the level, alliance can be larger, (Example: level 100 -125 = Alliance of 550, level 125-150 = Alliance of 600, and so on) This is just an example doesn't have to be exactly like this.

- 1% increase of your stats per level increase. Don’t know if this is a good idea, but just throwing in out there.

Wishful thinking.

Level 159 at the moment with a 2.20/2.16 M in a/d. Will be skipping the latest LTQ.
    Last edited by socpa; 08-20-2013 at 11:12 AM. Reason: errors

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkh View Post
    I know there's been a few of these but wanted to again put out a few ideas for some tweaks for improvement and have people add or comment and maybe gree might consider miracles happen.

1. Make different tiers of officers ex. A first class officer with founder status able to upgrade bonuses(maybe), give people the boot or at the very least the option to build walls. Second class officer recruitment abilities. Third class officer just a title with no perks either say a probation class officer or the title for rewards sake, accomplishment for something.

2. For the love of god make a system notification for people joining and leaving guilds just like for donations. Do you have any idea how hard it is to scroll through 50ppl to find the single person that is missing like &$*#%* need I say more?

3. Private message option would be nice even though most have an external chat

If anyone else would like to add or trash these ideas feel free the first 2 points are the ones I really wanted to make.
    I whole heartedly agree with number one!! I would also like to add that different types of officers could be the way to go. Like a treasurer who is in charge of buying bonuses, a recruitment officer in charge of well erm recruitment. There are many more there can be too.
    Your number 2, I have an idea that would help you on this. Join a guild where no one wants to leave!
    Number 3, why would you want this if you do have a chat client. I find it extremely useful that KA doesn't have a private message system. You kind of do anyway, the guild chat is only for your guild.

EVERYONE!! This thread is a good idea and is for future thought and ideas not just for trashing Gree and the mistakes that have already gone and past. Get over em, move on people. It's thread's like this that are enlightening and might just help the game progress in the way we all want it to. Slim chance I know but if you don't ask you don't get at all!
    Last edited by Shluggy; 08-20-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Post Count
    Maybe not just officer status but ranks in general. start as a private work your way up, corporal, sergeant and colonel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    I whole heartedly agree with number one!! I would also like to add that different types of officers could be the way to go. Like a treasurer who is in charge of buying bonuses, a recruitment officer in charge of well erm recruitment. There are many more there can be too.
    ++. All for this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    Maybe not just officer status but ranks in general. start as a private work your way up, corporal, sergeant and colonel
    Ooooooh good one!!!! And they have to do all the jobs to be eligible for the next rank! i.e. recruit 3 people, buy 10 walls, (not that we use them lol but an idea)
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    Fantastic idea!!!!
    KA id: 968-539-251 (Primary)
    KA id: 405-613-702 (Secondary)

MQ id: 472-963-749

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would love to not to have to "police" the donations tab, and take into account level of course, but I know we suggest 50k per day for members and 100+ for officers, I would love to make it a percentage of IPH for members and higher of course for officers. and the same for guild quests.... I would love to be able to separate who contributed kills for which quests and not just guild points overall...
    lastly a system to send messages to the guild "other" than guild chat sometimes with so many players if u miss a day on talkative days you've possibly missed valuable information. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to explain to new players how the boss events work and how to wait that first session after the 3rd attack to gain an extra attack.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyy1 View Post
    I would love to not to have to "police" the donations tab, and take into account level of course, but I know we suggest 50k per day for members and 100+ for officers, I would love to make it a percentage of IPH for members and higher of course for officers. and the same for guild quests.... I would love to be able to separate who contributed kills for which quests and not just guild points overall...
    lastly a system to send messages to the guild "other" than guild chat sometimes with so many players if u miss a day on talkative days you've possibly missed valuable information. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to explain to new players how the boss events work and how to wait that first session after the 3rd attack to gain an extra attack.
    I don't think that GREE will ever make the donations custom made for the benefit of your guild and making the management easier.

spreadsheets are your best friend!

Steady Scribe Murderer of Bunnies's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree Officers should be able to build walls they should also be able to mutiny not that my guild has that issue

Post Count
    Add new buildings called "wall section", and "wall corner". Then allow players to build them in their cities, to surround everything they wish to protect.

The wall would only give a defense bonus if it is a closed circle. Defense bonus would be a % of the player defense stats, starting at 5%. Upgrades would be available at 2% each upgrade level until a max of 25%. Wall strenght upgrades would only work if all sections of closed circle were at least at that level. Same would happen if a wall section were attacked and destroyed.

There would be only 4 wall corners to enforce that only one closed wall would bring the bonus to the protected building(s).

Each section would cost at least 100k, & upgrades would be quite expensive too. Protecting a manor would require at least 8 wall section and 4 wall corner.

Would love to have my city protected by a huge strong Byzantine wall.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770