Thread: Thoughts and ideas

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I play the game on silent for a reason

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    I play the game on silent for a reason
    Because you play at work or in the grocery store Or any other place where the music and gold jingle when you collect would draw looks?

That's why my sound is off

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This would probably benefit the if guild, but how about building alliances with other guilds and create huge armies for battle. Use entire guilds as wall hitters entire guild for scouters, and so forth.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candii View Post
    i will probably add more later when I can remember.

figure out a solution for stat inflation
    What's wrong with stat inflation? That's how every RPG works. That first great weapon you get in Fable, Skyrim, Fallout, etc. will soon be junk as the next great thing comes along. Stat inflation (increasingly better loot) is a primary mechanism to keep RPGs interesting. Imagine if all the units were still A/D less than 200 and the weapons and armor were all A/D less than 20 like when the game first started. I think most people would find that boring. Mind you, I do lament my now useless Dragon army, and don's even get me started on High Priests.

Post Count
    I also play without the sound.
    - Fire Metal & Blood -, a top 50 guild looking for news talents!

Here are our Bonuses:

- Casualty Rate: -23%
    - Health Regen Time: -23%
    - Energy Regen: -15%
    - Upgrade Cost: -23%
    - Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    - Guild Member Increase: +36

Here are the requirements to join :

- 30k CP (minimum) / war
    - 50k gold / day
    - Active participation to guild quest
    - Joining Kakao talk to have a better communication

Lurker
    Post Count
    One change i would make that i think would change the game for the better is the way you attack and raid other players. I think you should only be able to see players stats if they are on your friend list. Otherwise if you see a level 3 manor ready to collect, you have to take a chance and risk that you are stronger than that player. The more you raid you would get to know the stats. As it is now, you simply click and decide if the player is well below or not. As a player that likes to raid, i think it would bring a lot more risk vs reward to it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego View Post
    One change i would make that i think would change the game for the better is the way you attack and raid other players. I think you should only be able to see players stats if they are on your friend list. Otherwise if you see a level 3 manor ready to collect, you have to take a chance and risk that you are stronger than that player. The more you raid you would get to know the stats. As it is now, you simply click and decide if the player is well below or not. As a player that likes to raid, i think it would bring a lot more risk vs reward to it.
    How it is now, I can have the choice to attack or not, think that's ok. What is the advantage to push the button and just see what happens...maybe I win, maybe I lose...We have enough gambing games already.

There are many players with (very ) low stats for their level, that would mean that from the 20x raid, they maybe can win 1 time..what is the fun in that for them??? I think free players have more than enough disavantage already, don't make it worse for them...
    This game was originally ment for everyone, not only for the players who can spend money on it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    add a view rival profile button to the battle list so you can view without first visiting kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Dkh View Post
    I know there's been a few of these but wanted to again put out a few ideas for some tweaks for improvement and have people add or comment and maybe gree might consider miracles happen.

1. Make different tiers of officers ex. A first class officer with founder status able to upgrade bonuses(maybe), give people the boot or at the very least the option to build walls. Second class officer recruitment abilities. Third class officer just a title with no perks either say a probation class officer or the title for rewards sake, accomplishment for something.

2. For the love of god make a system notification for people joining and leaving guilds just like for donations. Do you have any idea how hard it is to scroll through 50ppl to find the single person that is missing like &$*#%* need I say more?
    I completely agree with ideas 1 and 2. Regarding the second one, why is it that in donations, once someone leaves, the info disappear, and regarding guild points, the info is in there although the name is empty? And it's not a bad idea that guild points don't disappear, as once this player comes back, he regains his points. Why not donations? The only thing I'd suggest is maybe let the officers (or maybe just one type of officer) be able to delete the desired info (people who will never come back...), as they have in the guild chat.

And another idea is that, in wars, the officers should be able to buy walls, and not only the founder. When you have different teams in the guild, that option would give more flexibility. And also, have the option to change roles (basically, founder, officer, GG...)

Great Idea!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    With the stupid vault of 1.3m it has become near on impossible to hunt for a player that is overvault therefore it is not worth even wasting the time trying. raiding is the only effective method of attack making the 'attack' feature redundant.

When you view a rivals profile it should not display 'gold' it should be 'unprotected gold'.

This makes it so that players that forget to vault their money can be taught a lesson and people saving for upgrades over their vault will struggle to do so like prior to the extensive protection.

This would definately bring back some of the challenge! Would change the way may play, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lego View Post

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedood View Post
    Because you play at work or in the grocery store Or any other place where the music and gold jingle when you collect would draw looks?

That's why my sound is off
    You've got my number there! Haha, I play everywhere, anywhere, all the time. Even at home I keep the sound off though.

Post Count
    Donate all button for stones like the one for orbs.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Make a building that make upgrades faster
    Waiting for an hour to collect from a level 9 manor when you have enough gold to upgrade it? Wait, and you will never get it upgraded.
    Ally Code: 243347166
    Guild: The Golden Horde

Banned
    Post Count
    Didn't read the whole thread so apologies if this idea has already been tossed out but the stats on hero weapons should be level based, ie, instead of Amazing sword of uberness 155/105 it would be (lvl*.75)/(lvl*.50). As far as hero weapons go, I also think they should have a greater factor in attacks on the elite.