Missing The Fun of Playing Crime City? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing The Fun of Playing Crime City?

Post Count
    Bump............

Lurker
    Post Count

Active players looking to merge with you

Hi,
    I am the leader of a syndicate that was in the Top 1,000, but finished in the Top 1,500 due to inactive players. This is highly frustrating for us, as we are putting our all into the battle and not getting what we are after. We have played this game for a long time, but realize that we need to evolve and half of our syndicate is not willing to do so. I think it's time to take the active players, my devoted family, to join another team that is chill like us, with no extreme demands, and really start playing this game and making it fun again. My defense leader and I contribute about $15 mil each weekly. I have other players that contribute more bricks than money. I feel bad closing down the syndicate, but it's not fair to everyone to keep pegging along.
    Let me know if we fit the bill, thanks!
    - Nunya Bidnez

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We've come a long way.....all the way to top 150. Guess top 75 is next! Still have a room for a couple of people.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If anyone is looking for a spot in a top 150 for this war, let me know. We still have 1 spot open. Must use LINE app.