With all due respect

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: With all due respect

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count

With all due respect

With all due respect to the wonderful SUP friends I have made.... Please exempt yourself from the implied accusations that I am about to put forth if they do not apply. SUP leader- you especially should not take offense to the following, since you have proven to be an upstanding person

Here we go:

I'll be succinct about my past history.
    I started playing last Augist. Roughly six months in, I joined SEALTEAM-6. A member of the faction was a hacker. Being a complete technology IDIOT, I handed over my UDID to him, as did another female in the faction. We were both asked to 'copy' an email ticket we composed to Gree and send it to him so he could "help" us.
    He inserted Bridge Jumpers into both of our inventories, which are Health Regeneration units. 17 were inserted into my inventory. Being a complete retard as I was in regards to gaming, I didn't see this as an issue when he told us what he did. Cool advantage, right???
    Then I climbed up the faction ladder because I had mad wicked health regen. Then I realized that the hack to my avpccount was NOT cool, and contacted Gree to get it the **** out of my inventory.
    Fast forward to SUP. since SUP doesn't tolerate hackers, my profile had to be 'approved' prior to joining. I told them about my unfair advantage, and MICKEYMAC-IRL was assigned to reviewing my profile. He found the health regen units (deadly bridge jumpers) and I explained. I still got approved to join SUP.
    My hacker benefactor resurfaced during Madagascar and took over my account- sold my base, burned my gold, inserted erroneous into my top 3 in my inventory, and posted racial slurs in my faction forum, etc.
    The problem was reports immediately to Gree.
    Fast forward......Gree was very helpful, changed my UDID, restored my base and adjusted my health regen to normal in my bonus section. I was +99% with the hack units and was restored to 82% with faction bonuses. The bridge jumpers remained in my inventory but didn't stack. Cool.......

I jumped from SUP to Ferr a couple of weeks ago and as many of you saw, I caught major hell for it. As many of you saw, a couple of SUP members took the low road and cast some fairly ugly aspersions here in the forums over the incident.

I disclosed my prior history to the Ferr officer who recruited me, and provided email evidence from a Gree tech that proved that I was clean.

Over $1000 dollars spent on WD Canada with Ferr ( nearly 600,000 points).
    Two days after this, I was banned.
    NO response from Gree.
    I contacted Apple about this Friday, stating my money expendutures, and magically received a Gree response.
    Here is what I received as a response:

Hi Resa,

This account had be suspended due to having items that are providing an unfair advantage in competition. In particular, this account has 185 Irish Work Ethic bonuses, 26 Max Health bonuses, and 40 Divine Jungle Endurance bonuses. Can you please explain how these appeared in the account?

Best,
    Sean

I am FURIOUS!!!!!! How did this happen when I was approved by Gree and had a completely new UDID?????
    And WHY, two days after fighting for Ferr, was I banned???
    I'm assuming that these bonuses are from Madagascar (the event prior to my account douching) and Ireland.
    My account was CLEAN with both SUP and FERR.
    Seeing as though I was 'approved' by a SUP investigator months ago who has complete access to our accounts, I'm extremely upset that I now have BLATENT units/bonuses inserted into my account that make me look like a hacker.
    I find this HIGHLY convenient seeing as though I was clean and then magically had erroneous bonuses/units after I joined Ferr, then got banned. Interesting, since I was given a NEW UDID by Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    cant wait to see the responses to this thread....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow! I'm really sorry this has happened to you! I would be furious. I do not want to point the finger at anyone as I dont want this happening to me. I personally believe this was done someone in your previous faction. They would not ban someone like this well if they did they should be banning players i have come across the last war. my LLP is in a top 400/500 faction and came across a lvl 21 DL with 400 or something of the same indestructible units. i mean wtf? all he has to do is participate this war, erase the account. Gree seriously needs to take better control of the game. Clearly anyone can hack now and get away with it. But people like you that spend real money to play the game gets screwed over. There has been many bad things happening in this game and i think MW will never be able to be free from hackers. Gree wont ban someone that spent money like you in a top faction unless someone powerful demanded it. Hope you get justice and get back into the game. if not, get a full refund from apple and be happy. Hope I dont get banned lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    WTF GREE screw up AGAIN!

Post Count
    I would like to get an explanation of how a obvious health h@cker can get approved to join the 2 top factions, with a 99% health h@ck you can score easy 1 milion WD points. that would benefit a faction ennormously without spending gold.
    McGurt

Bring the pain! Attack your rival again if you're feeling confident!!

Post Count

quite funny

For the sake of argument, I will assume what you are saying is true.

in short, you hacked your account three times or had someone hack it for you (same difference) and now Gree has banned you and you are angry? quite funny to be honest.

In my humble opinion, the only mistake that was made, is that Gree didn't ban you the first time you hacked or had someone hack for you. Ignorance of the rules (regarding hacking) doesn't make you exempt from the consequences. I don't see how you could be ever entitled to have your money back or your account. Good work Gree!

Then again, this reads like a fantasy story made up just to make SUP and Ferr look like factions that accept hackers. Never just trust anything posted on the Internet.

Post Count

New UDID?

Question, how in the world did Gree issue you a new UDID. Is this not the unique identifier within your device and there for not changeable on gree's side. I can see that they may link your existing UDID to another account on there servers but to change it completely does not sound right.

Can anyone else confirm?
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So gree banned someone that was at one point a hacker and took an unfair advantage over other people that spend just as much money, and have never cheated..Sounds like gree did something right, maybe they should have banned you the first time.. Better late then never..

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have no sympathy for you. I have this massive grin on my face that I am starting to look like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I cannot speak for what ferr may have done, but I can say that the recollection of the facts stated dont quite match up to the sequence of events as I know them in sup.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I cannot speak for what ferr may have done, but I can say that the recollection of the facts stated dont quite match up to the sequence of events as I know them in sup.
    Enlighten us please then we can make a final judgement....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HExXxENBEAST@SUP1 View Post
    With all due respect to the wonderful SUP friends I have made.... Please exempt yourself from the implied accusations that I am about to put forth if they do not apply. SUP leader- you especially should not take offense to the following, since you have proven to be an upstanding person

Here we go:

I'll be succinct about my past history.
    I started playing last Augist. Roughly six months in, I joined SEALTEAM-6. A member of the faction was a hacker. Being a complete technology IDIOT, I handed over my UDID to him, as did another female in the faction. We were both asked to 'copy' an email ticket we composed to Gree and send it to him so he could "help" us.
    He inserted Bridge Jumpers into both of our inventories, which are Health Regeneration units. 17 were inserted into my inventory. Being a complete retard as I was in regards to gaming, I didn't see this as an issue when he told us what he did. Cool advantage, right???
    Then I climbed up the faction ladder because I had mad wicked health regen. Then I realized that the hack to my avpccount was NOT cool, and contacted Gree to get it the **** out of my inventory.
    Fast forward to SUP. since SUP doesn't tolerate hackers, my profile had to be 'approved' prior to joining. I told them about my unfair advantage, and MICKEYMAC-IRL was assigned to reviewing my profile. He found the health regen units (deadly bridge jumpers) and I explained. I still got approved to join SUP.
    My hacker benefactor resurfaced during Madagascar and took over my account- sold my base, burned my gold, inserted erroneous into my top 3 in my inventory, and posted racial slurs in my faction forum, etc.
    The problem was reports immediately to Gree.
    Fast forward......Gree was very helpful, changed my UDID, restored my base and adjusted my health regen to normal in my bonus section. I was +99% with the hack units and was restored to 82% with faction bonuses. The bridge jumpers remained in my inventory but didn't stack. Cool.......

I jumped from SUP to Ferr a couple of weeks ago and as many of you saw, I caught major hell for it. As many of you saw, a couple of SUP members took the low road and cast some fairly ugly aspersions here in the forums over the incident.

I disclosed my prior history to the Ferr officer who recruited me, and provided email evidence from a Gree tech that proved that I was clean.

Over $1000 dollars spent on WD Canada with Ferr ( nearly 600,000 points).
    Two days after this, I was banned.
    NO response from Gree.
    I contacted Apple about this Friday, stating my money expendutures, and magically received a Gree response.
    Here is what I received as a response:

Hi Resa,

This account had be suspended due to having items that are providing an unfair advantage in competition. In particular, this account has 185 Irish Work Ethic bonuses, 26 Max Health bonuses, and 40 Divine Jungle Endurance bonuses. Can you please explain how these appeared in the account?

Best,
    Sean

I am FURIOUS!!!!!! How did this happen when I was approved by Gree and had a completely new UDID?????
    And WHY, two days after fighting for Ferr, was I banned???
    I'm assuming that these bonuses are from Madagascar (the event prior to my account douching) and Ireland.
    My account was CLEAN with both SUP and FERR.
    Seeing as though I was 'approved' by a SUP investigator months ago who has complete access to our accounts, I'm extremely upset that I now have BLATENT units/bonuses inserted into my account that make me look like a hacker.
    I find this HIGHLY convenient seeing as though I was clean and then magically had erroneous bonuses/units after I joined Ferr, then got banned. Interesting, since I was given a NEW UDID by Gree.
    With all due respect,
    I call BS.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Take care resa i think i might go look at one of your adult movies right now

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not due BS, but thanks for For the the kind offer.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    Question, how in the world did Gree issue you a new UDID. Is this not the unique identifier within your device and there for not changeable on gree's side. I can see that they may link your existing UDID to another account on there servers but to change it completely does not sound right.

Can anyone else confirm?
    You are correct they can't be changed.