With all due respect - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: With all due respect

Banned
    Post Count
    NO NO NOOOOO! Not 99% health regen!!!

Wait... this is kind of cool! I wont say anything for a few months until questioned about it. I'll just give it a little whirl.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So you were hacked and things were cleaned up and your game was resecured. SO how do you "believe" you got the items in your inventory?

Post Count
    Did your itunes and icloud accounts stop when Gree 'changed' your uid? Basically they can't. You are screwed.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My view is there should be no second chances for hacking. There needs to be a strict policy on this, no exceptions. Draw an analogy to insider trading, if people got a free pass what is the incentive not to do it? I and others have spent an embarrassing amount of money on this game and feel we should be entitled to some level of a fair playing field and protection of the money we have sunk into it. As an example, there are notorious hackers with incontravertial evidence still floating around (just look at bobs time lapses, man of many names, I have run into that guy repeatedly etc). Best I can tell, nothing has been done.

Gree, you may not believe it but your click through is not bullet proof. there is contractual consideration for spending our money and a court in equity is not where you want to wind up (yes, i have just a little legal experience and its not european). On top of that, I don't know how you net payments with itunes or google but I suspect there is a netting arrangement where they will withhold payments. Given your domestic coin consumption is a mess and the fact that your us operation just went into the black (lets just say I am in a rather unique positon of having access to your earnings calls, transcripts and all of your sell side research), you should be taking better care of your intellectual property lest the research community, board, and shareholders uncover what an apparent mess this is (hackers, unsucured software, free gold etc etc).

The op couldbe a very nice person that was perhaps naive in her actions but there needs to be real consequences and more active policing of your title. Your standard responses (we look into things, you dont know how much we do etc etc) are not cutting it. We need to see more action and you can start with the man of many names (ive been waiting as the proof was beyond question) and his hacker buddies, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Next time perhaps I ask a question about all this on your earnings call, my guess is the home office in Tokyo will have a swat team in San Fran within 24 hrs. I don't think anyone wants that but you need to clean up your act. There is enough real money at stake here that we all deserve it.
    Last edited by honest Abe; 08-20-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes truthless, you hackers do hate Micky. He don't more to get your kind removed from the game than anyone, so I understand where you're coming from.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You had a 82% health regen!!! I would be able to score 75-100k WD points easily without gold and if I were you, I would've joined a top 25 faction. Also, another 5% health regen from top 25 would've given u 87%. Wow, but still, I don't see how u hacked.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have the skills to hack this game, but whats the point of hacking, then I'm not playing a game I'm programming and that's work, boring, ignorance is no defense, you knew what you were doing and you've come unstuck, buy a new device and start a new clean game then you wont have any problems will you, most people lose they assets when they come unstuck why should you be any different.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by La La594 View Post
    I have the skills to hack this game, but whats the point of hacking, then I'm not playing a game I'm programming and that's work, boring, ignorance is no defense, you knew what you were doing and you've come unstuck, buy a new device and start a new clean game then you wont have any problems will you, most people lose they assets when they come unstuck why should you be any different.
    You mean start a brand new account, get plenty of LE sets to increase stats, then join a good faction? Well, I guess that COULD work.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Micky is not the one hiding behind false names, and newly created accounts, nor has he ever had to do that because of violating the rules here. Seems a few others have though. Oh, hello truthless. There you are. What will your next several names be? Want to try to keep my train of thought, you know my alcohol induced stupor makes it difficult.

Banned
    Post Count
    Popo said, " I'm sorry but we can't let you keep your inheritance, we need to talk"

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's always down to Micky. One day he is the game's biggest hacker and the next he is a 'magician' that can magically switch levels by the touch of a magic button. If anyone suspects him of hacking, contact GREE, oh wait.... You have already done that several times in the past years right? I don't need a magic button to view Hexxenbeast's 17 skull jumpers and 3 deadly jumpers. They are right there for you to view if you do care about your faction's members and whether they hack or not.

Hexxenbeast started off as frogbutt and tried to contact PJ before Ireland on hopes of her joining PUN. She has always said she can make more than 1M points for WD. When SF and PUN thought of a merger, she was recruited into Superfaction by superfaction right after Columbia. During Madagascar, she was part of SF and no one noticed her hacked units until SUP started for Madagascar. It was during this time that she wanted access to PUN's chat room and she knew that she wouldn't get in unless someone would verify her as a legit player.

It was only after her attempt to join PUN's chat room that someone from PUN noticed her hacked units. When confronted, she then blamed it on a guy called p l @tim UM Scooby saying that he hacked her account for her and only then did she come clean. GREE were notified but as you know, GREE support isn't as quick as they should be and the account was compromised during the Madagascar battle where she kept on mentioning in chat that she is going up in levels. She became SF's punching bag and SF had hell about it from forumites. They defended her case but avoided having her in battle for upcoming WDs until her account was fixed. In SUP, she did not benefit from any top 10 units because she did not fight in SUP for Poland while her top 10 unit in Madagascar was taken away for obvious hacking. She was asked to 'help' a lower SUP faction where in reality she was too weak to be fighting alongside PUN which she has been nagging about for a long time. After GREE cleared her account, she was too weak and was given free rides for FVF to boost her stats up but even if she spent $2k, her stats were way too low for SUP1 while SUP2 didn't want to see another mess up like Madagascar.

She had access to SUP's main rooms up until she mentioned she will go to Ferr's to 'spy on him'. That is when SUP kicked her from all the rooms and she left to join FERR on her own. Her plea on this thread has nothing to do with SUP but all on GREE and they don't ban you unless you did something against their game's ToS.

In every game like GREE's games, you will find spies in other factions deceiving one faction and benefitting another. It was obvious that due to her loss of hacking powers, she could not meet the faction requirements for top 10. Once you are caught hacking and forced to come clean, don't blame SUP or it's leaders for such decisions.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senex morosus View Post
    It's always down to Micky. One day he is the game's biggest hacker and the next he is a 'magician' that can magically switch levels by the touch of a magic button. If anyone suspects him of hacking, contact GREE, oh wait.... You have already done that several times in the past years right? I don't need a magic button to view Hexxenbeast's 17 skull jumpers and 3 deadly jumpers. They are right there for you to view if you do care about your faction's members and whether they hack or not.

Hexxenbeast started off as frogbutt and tried to contact PJ before Ireland on hopes of her joining PUN. She has always said she can make more than 1M points for WD. When SF and PUN thought of a merger, she was recruited into Superfaction by superfaction right after Columbia. During Madagascar, she was part of SF and no one noticed her hacked units until SUP started for Madagascar. It was during this time that she wanted access to PUN's chat room and she knew that she wouldn't get in unless someone would verify her as a legit player.

It was only after her attempt to join PUN's chat room that someone from PUN noticed her hacked units. When confronted, she then blamed it on a guy called p l @tim UM Scooby saying that he hacked her account for her and only then did she come clean. GREE were notified but as you know, GREE support isn't as quick as they should be and the account was compromised during the Madagascar battle where she kept on mentioning in chat that she is going up in levels. She became SF's punching bag and SF had hell about it from forumites. They defended her case but avoided having her in battle for upcoming WDs until her account was fixed. In SUP, she did not benefit from any top 10 units because she did not fight in SUP for Poland while her top 10 unit in Madagascar was taken away for obvious hacking. She was asked to 'help' a lower SUP faction where in reality she was too weak to be fighting alongside PUN which she has been nagging about for a long time. After GREE cleared her account, she was too weak and was given free rides for FVF to boost her stats up but even if she spent $2k, her stats were way too low for SUP1 while SUP2 didn't want to see another mess up like Madagascar.

She had access to SUP's main rooms up until she mentioned she will go to Ferr's to 'spy on him'. That is when SUP kicked her from all the rooms and she left to join FERR on her own. Her plea on this thread has nothing to do with SUP but all on GREE and they don't ban you unless you did something against their game's ToS.

In every game like GREE's games, you will find spies in other factions deceiving one faction and benefitting another. It was obvious that due to her loss of hacking powers, she could not meet the faction requirements for top 10. Once you are caught hacking and forced to come clean, don't blame SUP or it's leaders for such decisions.
    Hmm, interesting, what was the top 10 prize for Madagascar and why is dat the only unit getting taken away?
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    Hmm, interesting, what was the top 10 prize for Madagascar and why is dat the only unit getting taken away?
    It's the stratovarius plane I believe. I am not sure exactly how many units were removed from her account but in SUP2, she played for one WD and that unit was taken away. For Poland, she went to her LLP faction and for Australia, she played in SUP's top 50 faction. Not sure if that unit was taken away or not though.

Post Count

Post Count
    hahahhahahahaha