Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Android] Death Knights - Recruiting Active Players

Death Knights is a guild of active high level players with the goal of becoming highly competitive in the upcoming guild wars.

Level: 40
    Bonuses: 6% Fire, Water, Spirit 5% Earth, Air
    Guardians: 70/70
    Members: 29/30

Requirements:
    • Must be active with quests, contribution and chat
    • Level 90+
    • Must have several legendary+ or epic armour
    • Must use LINE messenger for guild chat

To apply please comment with:
    • Knight's Name:
    • Level:
    • Expansion:
    • Armour:
    • Gem Spending (Optional):

Alternatively you can add punishment.knights on Line Messenger to have a chat.
    Last edited by cubey; 09-03-2013 at 01:26 AM.
    QUIT

Reserved for future news.
    QUIT

well written cubey ;]

Impressive, I find nothing wrong with this. Well thought out, organized, and you made no erroneous claims.

Best of luck to you,

Cheers!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

30th member

still got slot for 30th member ?

it's exciting that your guys are getting really seious.
    I don't play k&d now, I just play Majestic Gm.

Being my guild master joined you guys must be a good guild. Uninstallgame you will be missed... unless of course,I get an invite to join the new team

Rise

We still have spots open to make up our final roster....
    Game Name: Poloz88
    Guild: Death Knights (3x Black Medals)
    Interested in joining the DK empire? http://tinyurl.com/meyz3p5

Application submitted thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littlefishxbj View Post
    it's exciting that your guys are getting really seious.
    Yep, it'll get interesting that's for sure. You guys will get your 40 members first, but hopefully a few of the guilds will have 40 by the time guild wars start. Some may even lose members before that time.

Just a quick update on our guild. We're level 35 now and very active on both the arena and epic boss leader boards. We're going to be extremely competitive during guild wars and will be spending both time and money to come out on top.

If you're extremely active (means more than just playing daily - a lot of us play constantly, not just daily), willing to contribute to get to #1, and have proven yourself with armors and leader board activity, please contact myself or cubey to join. We will be filling our final spots with the best of the best and if that sounds like you, please feel free to drop us a message.

We welcome all applicants that want to win during the guild wars (including those that want a change from their existing guilds). Please provide us with as much detail as possible and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-DK Punishment

Bumpity Bump

App

Knight's Name: Bkyd
    Level: 105
    Expansion:
    Armour: infernal+ 70/70 Assassins shroud+ 70/70 big 4+ 50/50
    working on leveling leviathan+ and Aegis of the fallen+ will have 1 of them level 70 with in 1-2 weeks (lots of fusion combines and fusion boosts to use)
    Gem Spending (Optional): none
    also very active

Applicant

Hi, I recently started this game, but my progress is fast and furious. Hope to join the best of the best.

Knight's Name: Sunny
    Level: 75
    Expansion: 2 armories and 9 training fields
    Armour: half leveled moontide, half leveled BKR, half leveled tectonic, maxed corvus nemesis+, half leveled black frost raiment, half leveled guardian's battlegear
    Gem Spending (Optional): I have quite a few gems to spend

Please reply to thread or email me to confirm a spot for me. I will stay in current guild until then. Thanks for your consideration and happy hunting!

UPDATE:

We're in the process of reworking our roster to become more competitive in the upcoming guild wars. We want to fill the rest of our slots with the best of the best and at this point in time will be getting picky with our recruits.

Please have all your money producing buildings (either TFs or Monster Nests) at level 3. Have several maxed epic boss+, epic or decent 3***+ (sky guardian, WW, storm sorc). Bigger4+ armour will be acceptable provided that you show growth during your time in the guild.

Please download LINE and add punishment.knights to apply.
    QUIT