Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    UPDATE:

We're in the process of reworking our roster to become more competitive in the upcoming guild wars. We want to fill the rest of our slots with the best of the best and at this point in time will be getting picky with our recruits.

Please have all your money producing buildings (either TFs or Monster Nests) at level 3. Have several maxed epic boss+, epic or decent 3***+ (sky guardian, WW, storm sorc). Bigger4+ armour will be acceptable provided that you show growth during your time in the guild.

Please download LINE and add punishment.knights to apply.
    "reworking" haha
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

Haha yep.. very subtle
    QUIT

I would like to join DK!

I just hit lvl 92 and i have all training fields with three of them maxed out. meaning with gems. i am a VERY active player and i by gems once a week to give me an edge. i have many ledg armors just no epic. yet. and i am a very strong player and would love to be a death knight with you all.

User name I Dare You
    Level 92
    Expansions all bought and built, 4 armorsmith and a monster nest, and the rest trainingfields
    Gems i buy once a week and spend often, not afraid to use them.
    very active
    Armors Two slimebane+ one is maxed out one is 55, flamehunters garb lvl 53, i have all the other boss armor too, but using them to fuse to get epic

i would love to know where i stand in your rankings.
    -Thanks
    Last edited by I Dare You; 09-03-2013 at 01:00 PM.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise
    Game Name: Poloz88
    Guild: Death Knights (3x Black Medals)
    Interested in joining the DK empire? http://tinyurl.com/meyz3p5

This is first page material! GJ on GW Team DK!

Coming up with a vengeance!

This is my new account on my tablet, since I started becoming annoyed with my phone. My main is level 90 and fairly geared but I'm focusing on my new account which is already geared and flying through levels.

Friend Code:WBC-BPC-YZX
    Knight's Name: Nezoic
    Level: 55 - gaining about 3 a day. I'll be 100 or close by the end of the month.
    Expansion: 2 Armor Smith, 9 lvl3 TF, 1 Monster nest, soon to be 11 lvl3 TF, saving to expand the 2M slot.

Armour: (yes I'm pro at fusing, the second time around is so much better )
    BlazeBone Vanguard - 70/99 - Nailed the last 200 gem chest +4 Fires
    Moontide Platemail - 23/99
    Tectonic Mantel - 6/99
    Guardians Battlegear - 30/70
    Blackfrost Reinment+ - 10/70
    Storm Sorcerer - 10/70
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment - 12/70 - Next to level up to help me fly through xp levels.

Gem Spending (Optional): I rarely purchase gems but whenever there is a consistent flow of free offer gems I'll spend all day getting them or make my g/f tap the buttons. Generally getting 200-1500 gems from offers depending on how long they're available.

I'm very active and can make my self available with little notice. I play throughout the day at work and at night.

Send me an IM here or on AIM: Arcaik71

Thanks Unresolved
    Netoic, I will have someone look into your app

IMPORTANT NOTES: CUBEY NO LONGER PLAYS THIS GAME, SO IF YOU ARE PMING HIM OR ADDING HIM TO LINE, THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GO ANYMORE. HE IS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WONT LOOK INTO IT. ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN ADD ME ON LINE , MY ID IS rafael.ochsendorf OR YOU CAN PM ME ON FORUMS. YOU CAN ALSO SEND A MESSAGE TO omegagrant ON LINE.

Rafa!

hey rafa good job today and too the rest of DK i and im sure alot of others were surprised u beat majestic hopefully we get our full team on not 12 members and compete in the top 5 with you guys cheers bro

Application

•Knight's Name: Gypsy Beeaflo
    •Level: 108
    •Expansion: All
    •Armour: Featherblade+, Trollforge+, Leviathan+, Infernal Lord+,
    •Gem Spending (Optional): minimal, have been using on latest bosses to reach 43 and be able to craft + versions.

Also, DK Reaper is currently in my firends list.

I am sure you are receiving quite a few applications after yesterday, thanks for the consideration!

edit: Friend code is: WBB - BPR - HZC
    Last edited by beefalo; 09-12-2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: added friend code

Knights name: TA Kris lvl 104
    Level:104
    Expansion:all maxed with all t3s
    Armour:AoF+ lvl 66 Levi+ lvl60 feather+ in the works. Using 9 fusion boosts plus stock piled to level rappidly. Ss and infernal maxed.
    Gem spender:yes. Got 150 on me for war tommorow.
    Contribution in current guild:5 and 85.
    Reason for leaving: guilds broken ATM. And no fix in site due to leaders phone broken.
    Extremely active.
    Last edited by drygores; 09-12-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Knights Name: ChinopoLy
    Level: 116+
    Expansion: 12 training fields lvl2, 3 armorsmith maxed
    Armor: Combustion 65/70, Boilerplate 61/70, and fused Tectonic recently 35/70 still working on epic boss + armors
    Gem Spender: Always completing free offers rackin up 20-25 a week

I'm always on at least a few hours a day sometimes. My current guild keeps ending up just below #800 for guild wars and I know I can be more useful somewhere better. I will be checking my notifications every hour until tomorrow's event so will remain in current guild until then. I have LINE app and will do what is needed thanks for your consideration

Application

Character name: Elijah LeoHart
    Armor: I have an epic for every knight except fire. I'm still working on that, main character has a maelstrom +.
    Level: 62 and rising fast.
    GEMS: I usually buy 1600 gems every guild wars, and 1600 every new promotion.

I have loads of Legendary 's and extra epics that I fuse, I'm very guild active, and I love guild wars. I also am very active in arena.
    give me a chance, and I won't let you down.

Thank you, Elijah LeoHart

Guild Application

My in game name is Zayn. I am a lvl 82 and rising fast (1+ lvl a day). I have combustion plus on my main knight and a bunch of other epic boss armors. All my castle slots are filled with max training fields so i can contribute a lot. I am willing to buy gems if needed for any guild battles. I play about 3-4 hours a day and can go more if needed. Please take me into consideration because I think I can be of use to Death Knights.
    Thanks,
    Zayn

Guys, please, DO NOT post in this topic anymore! Our new topic is : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Knights-Empire

To apply please fill the link in my signature!
    Thanks.
    To apply to Death Knights, please visit this link:

http://tinyurl.com/krbggxq