Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Free gifts for bad service.

I and everyone else just recieved 3 dark prince keys and a air fusion armour. these were given for bad service. Thanks gree!

honestly, i'd prefer they just give me 60 gems or something like that so i can upgrade my Training grounds... DPC's are garbage anyway so not very happy with this... Except if i get a REALLY good armor out of it...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

:I

Why are you complaining about the rewards you get?
    At least Gree was nice enough to give you something.
    Yet you complain about it because it is not good enough for your liking.

Free is Free

Heck I'll take it....got crappy items from the chests though....I was hoping for 3 ****+...maybe that was a little too hopeful!
    iOS Player and Guild Sentinel of the "Regulatorz"Knight - Renegade223g--LVL - 100+[Big4+..Maxed][SS+..Maxed][AoIL+..Maxed][Assassins+..Maxed][FeatherBlade+..Maxed]Friends code XBD-CCV-YFN .. I'll add if I have roomLine Messenger: Renegade223

Did anyone else not receive their guild wars reward?

Everyone else in my guild got their rewards, but I didn't. Does anyone else have this same problem? I opened a ticket with Gree support..waiting for a reply

3 keys from which I got
    1 nemesis
    1 torchflame
    1 vinewood

Quote Originally Posted by Zez View Post
    Why are you complaining about the rewards you get?
    At least Gree was nice enough to give you something.
    Yet you complain about it because it is not good enough for your liking.
    Are you new? My guess would be yes. Sure it's fun to get 'free' stuff but i'm everything but happy about this compensation. Read through what people got from DPC in the other thread and you'll quickly see 99% of the players got sh!t from it. 1 star and 2 star armor mostly. If you are going to compensate, just give 60 gems so ppl can do with it whatever they want. This is just a way to say: here have some crappy items so you don't complain anymore...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

I feel happy just for the way they said that, got only brawler, vinewood and chimera corp, but are useful for assassin shroud enchanchements. Is even free stuff, crap or not.

3 keys from which I got 1 sky guardian + 1 living flame 1 infernal

That 3 DPC reward +1 Armor Fusion Boost sucks so bad compared to that guild war failure we experienced, and to think the winners for the guild war gets the ranking rewards + this 3 keys as well. hmph =.=

But thanks i guess.
    We demand more! lol
    IGN: Prototype, Guild Master
    Level 120+
    My Code: XBB-MZR-HRN
    K/D Ratio: 2,620/913
    Revenge Wins/Shutdowns: 140/943

Guild Name: Living Legends
    Guild level: 22

"True warriors doesn't fight for rewards but for tough challenges that awaits"
    "Strength is nothing without courage"

Quote Originally Posted by Archetype View Post
    That 3 DPC reward +1 Armor Fusion Boost sucks so bad compared to that guild war failure we experienced, and to think the winners for the guild war gets the ranking rewards + this 3 keys as well. hmph =.=

But thanks i guess.
    We demand more! lol
    I'm sorry, but are you trying to claim that DPC keys are actually worth anything?

LOL, I just got a Brawler's Armor 2**, an Atlantean Avenger 1* & Dorar's Nemesis Armor.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I'm sorry, but are you trying to claim that DPC keys are actually worth anything?
    Considering the amount of gems you spend on chests, I find that comment very funny.
    Paganizer

Knights of Flame

Friend Code: XBD - MWV - HXQ (iOS)
    Lvl: 100+
    Armors:
    Big4: AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    Other: Tectonic (max), SS+ (max), Combustion (max), GB+ (max), GB (max), Blackfrost (max), Infernal+ (max), AotF+ (max), Boilerplate (max), Ravenlord+ (max), Swampstone+ (max)
    WiP: Blaze (59/99), AotW+ (41/70), Witch Robes+ (1/70)

Gold chests & 300gem chests; your sense of humor is misplaced.
    & besides that DPC keys are crap

I got 2 * items and 1 ** items. Probly could've done more with 3 silver keys to be honest :/