DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why so worried?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Why so worried?

I do not understand all of these players worried about this system gets this or this one has access to this. It is fun to watch these supposedly "smart" players throw their money away on a game that gets them what? I guess they can brag to their buddies at the bar or at work I only spend thousands to be in the top 2 or 3 in Modern War lol. Wonder how many of them really tell anyone they know that they spend thousands on an app. It is only a game man chill out!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Of it means nothing to you, then don't worry about it.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    This is a secret guys so don't reel anybody but every account in sup is just opera winfrey
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Reel has to be tell
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

Post Count
    maybe we pay for our entertainment..no different then u throwing ur money down the drain for cable tv..its our money we can toss it however we like
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie5571 View Post
    Yes, but is it fair? Minions get their gold bonuses and the leaders/high rollers get
    their kick backs and stock options. Shills get their pay checks and you...well...
    you get the SHAFT!
    Don't beat yourself up over the fact you can't afford to play with the big boys.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bet you walk around at work worrying about how much money people spend on their cars, or clothes, or home, or.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    maybe we pay for our entertainment..no different then u throwing ur money down the drain for cable tv..its our money we can toss it however we like
    But at least with cable, you can keep up with the Kardashians!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Eddie, you signed up just to say that? Lol wtf

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Don't tell anyone else, but Eddie is really a disgruntled gree ex employee.lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Ranger View Post
    Don't beat yourself up over the fact you can't afford to play with the big boys.
    if your smart enough then a light gold or even a free player can kick it with the medium gold users. the heavy spenders are strong and i dont like or hate them for it, life throws hurdles at you and instead of bashing thru them with criticism and spite you end up failing, jump over and accept that people spend money on apps that wont be remembered in history. let everyone play and have fun....

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count

auch

this game is arfully expencive.....

This game is expensive and I'm grateful I don't spend money on it.

The gold requirement to instantly finish buildings, to buy these limited units is just plain ridiculous. In effect you want me to pay... $50 for a unit? What? That's ridiculous.

I wouldn't be opposed to spending maybe $20 or so every few months on this game. But $20 won't buy ****. I'd have to spend $100 to instantly finish my vault (are you f-ing serious there????) or $100 to be able to afford stage 5 or 6 upgrades for mt LE buildings... again, you f-ing serious?

The costs in this game are completely crazy. Units should be a few bucks. Maybe $10 for the really, really powerful ones. $5 to finish a vault on the lower levels, MAYBE $10 at the very high ones (say passed 50 million) and stuff like that. But $100 to finish my vault? No way.

It is... not a wise use of money to spend so much. Even if you have the means, doesn't mean it's a wise use of it. Or even a good use of it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Bryan View Post
    This game is expensive and I'm grateful I don't spend money on it.

The gold requirement to instantly finish buildings, to buy these limited units is just plain ridiculous. In effect you want me to pay... $50 for a unit? What? That's ridiculous.

I wouldn't be opposed to spending maybe $20 or so every few months on this game. But $20 won't buy ****. I'd have to spend $100 to instantly finish my vault (are you f-ing serious there????) or $100 to be able to afford stage 5 or 6 upgrades for mt LE buildings... again, you f-ing serious?

The costs in this game are completely crazy. Units should be a few bucks. Maybe $10 for the really, really powerful ones. $5 to finish a vault on the lower levels, MAYBE $10 at the very high ones (say passed 50 million) and stuff like that. But $100 to finish my vault? No way.

It is... not a wise use of money to spend so much. Even if you have the means, doesn't mean it's a wise use of it. Or even a good use of it.
    You are right, it is expensive. That does not mean, however, that poeple won't pay those prices to try to be the best. The reason for this is everyone has the option of spending money on whatever they chose, and whether its "wise" or not is entirely up to them. For the record, however, I agree it is silly to spend money on this game.
    Last edited by CDR Shepard; 08-20-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie5572 View Post
    Eddie can afford legal and illegal addictive drugs...he chooses not to buy them.
    Hey there buddy! How are you doing? keeping good points alive! ranger doesn't seem to grasp that CAN and DONT are entirely different...

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395