Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fvf results

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

fvf results

I am trying to gather some results for the fvf tourney. So if anyone would be kind enough to post their results on this thread and also a screenshot if possible. I do not know how to post a screenshot, so I will just post my result. I was ranked at 21040 individual and my faction, Ferr's Junior Emperors ranked 443.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I never do this event but since I joined a new faction I decided to do this for fun

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D1E Luke View Post
    I never do this event but since I joined a new faction I decided to do this for fun

Great job. I scored about 155k battle points, but I only played for several hours a day. Did you spend any gold? If I kept going through the night, I calculated that I could've been able to score 524k battle points. Don't know where that'll rank, lol.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had 400k at the end and I didn't use any gold.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I had 400k at the end and I didn't use any gold.
    Wow! So if I went through da night and scored 524k, I could've ranked around 4000? Ha, I had 16 stamina, how many do you have? I played free, too. I was also getting about 225 battle points a win.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    Wow! So if I went through da night and scored 524k, I could've ranked around 4000? Ha, I had 16 stamina, how many do you have? I played free, too. I was also getting about 225 battle points a win.
    I have 27 and I attacked people who had higher stats than me and got almost 400 each time.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have 27 and I attacked people who had higher stats than me and got almost 400 each time.
    I had 217k attack and was losing to people with 180k defense, lol. The highest I've beaten was some1 with 214k defense and I got 478 points off him, but didn't dare doing it again, so ya. Wouldn't attack any1 over 175k defense cuz I would lose.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Banned
    Post Count
    Killer For Hire got placed 60 or 61
    got about 139k points to make it into the top 25k

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    I had 217k attack and was losing to people with 180k defense, lol. The highest I've beaten was some1 with 214k defense and I got 478 points off him, but didn't dare doing it again, so ya. Wouldn't attack any1 over 175k defense cuz I would lose.
    Do you play on android or something? I'm level 78 with 130k attack but I was winning nonstop against people with 200k defense. Lol

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Do you play on android or something? I'm level 78 with 130k attack but I was winning nonstop against people with 200k defense. Lol
    No, I am on iOS. My skill point on attack is 56. Wonder if dat has to do with anything.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Lurker
    Post Count
    I get better battle points raiding than i do attacking. I am level 99 so i was trying to limit XP so i raided supply depots, elite training centers. I can raid someone 40,000 above my attack and win but will lose if i try to attack them. I was getting 400-450 BP from raiding them and would win 90% of the time. My best raiding was a guy 80,000 def over my attack and pulled 475 BP winning 70% of the time.

I got top 25000 prize and my faction got top 1000. When the boss event comes i can continue leveling a little.

Banned
    Post Count
    I know in the first FVF you didn't get bp added for raids, hae they changed that?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I only did the 200 rivals on the fvf. The last 15 minutes of the tournament i raided and got myself under 25000 and my faction under 1000. It defintely works!

Consistent Contributor Sergeant307's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    I know in the first FVF you didn't get bp added for raids, hae they changed that?
    Not sure if it has changed, but you should always "raid" instead if attack! You can always raid someone up to 50k + stronger than you. You get max BP's this way. To minimize your XP, raid supply depots, command centers and armories. These give only 1XP if their level 7 and below. If their more than level 7, you'll only get 2 or 3 XP. Elite Training Facility will also give you 1XP if its level 7 and under.
    Sergeant | 934-561-938
    3o7 Berlin Bombers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant307 View Post
    Not sure if it has changed, but you should always "raid" instead if attack! You can always raid someone up to 50k + stronger than you. You get max BP's this way. To minimize your XP, raid supply depots, command centers and armories. These give only 1XP if their level 7 and below. If their more than level 7, you'll only get 2 or 3 XP. Elite Training Facility will also give you 1XP if its level 7 and under.
    just to add to that.. yup u get BP for raids but they don't count in d commando tourney, just pvp etc. oh & barracks also give very low exp besides supply depots if u're one of them good guy raiders =)