Rage of the Unholy, level 10 normal - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rage of the Unholy, level 10 normal

Post Count
    Level 16 goes down to 20 xp per hit. It has been like that so far. XP will go up every 5 levels and then back down.

Post Count
    Is it really worth 80 levels (40 N + 40 H) for an 8k unit? Some of the little units in between probably won't even get to fight. It seems to me Gree want more level 200 players.
    Nah, not for me thanks, I'll sit this one out! Ahhh a five day break! Lovely!
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    Is it really worth 80 levels (40 N + 40 H) for an 8k unit? Some of the little units in between probably won't even get to fight. It seems to me Gree want more level 200 players.
    Nah, not for me thanks, I'll sit this one out! Ahhh a five day break! Lovely!
    Not when you can kill your account, create a new account with your guild and score an 80k unit in one weekend. No, it isn't.

Besides, we know from past experience that Gree will fold as soon as a few people complain about XP. (Despite them saying that 'leveling is not a punishment.')

what level do I need to be to have access to this quest? I just started a few days before the battle and I am at lvl 18. I do not see the LTQ yet. Thanks

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by remingtonsteele View Post
    what level do I need to be to have access to this quest? I just started a few days before the battle and I am at lvl 18. I do not see the LTQ yet. Thanks
    If you have to ask what level you need to be for a given LTQ, it's not worth doing anyway.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If u aren't already well into ltq I'd stop. The xp is bananas. The unit is mediocre compared to prior events and wildly under for the silly xp. Save ur selves!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by remingtonsteele View Post
    You are joking right? Seriously, don't play it. You will gain 30-40 levels on a new account. It will destroy you.

Post Count

Level 29

Level 29 is a joke, you will gain between 8k and 10k xp just for that lavel alone. Not doing it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Anyone who does this quest now is nuts.

GREE will come back with its tail between its legs, and they will change the XP rate on kills. Anyone who is deep into the quest will be completely hosed. GREE will then give some spiel about how XP is not bad, leveling is not a punishment, blah blah blah. Then all the people who started the quest early will get absolutely hammered in the next war. We have seen it before.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by socpa View Post
    Level 29 is a joke, you will gain between 8k and 10k xp just for that lavel alone. Not doing it.
    I'm on 28 so I'll stop there. Thanks 4 da tip!

***add: Holy crap you are right ...192 exp per hit and there's 4 of em!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sirius? Any reaction? Or head in the sand and act dead?

Will you change / fix this LTQ? Yes or no?

Thanks for an statement... Maybe you didn't notice but your community is not happy and asks something.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am on level 29 and stopped as well. Looking at the spreadsheet I would gain 5+ levels to complete this LTQ with only 50k or so in stat boost. NOT WORTH IT.
    Looks as if it is # of mobs * XP per strike = XP gained when completing a level. Looks like this holds true all the way till 14(H). Then it gets more sensible. Less XP gained when completing a level from there on out. Bug maybe???

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Do you guys knows that there is a special reward when you level up fast to 200?
    That is total immunization to all these XP garbage!
    NO MORE FUN !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    I am on level 29 and stopped as well. Looking at the spreadsheet I would gain 5+ levels to complete this LTQ with only 50k or so in stat boost. NOT WORTH IT.
    Looks as if it is # of mobs * XP per strike = XP gained when completing a level. Looks like this holds true all the way till 14(H). Then it gets more sensible. Less XP gained when completing a level from there on out. Bug maybe???
    They have fixed XP gained when completing a level from my previous post. It is much more reasonable now when completing a level. Still high XP LTQ overall.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is still ridiculously high.