Silly peace treaties

Anyone else find the world chat conversations childish and all the little treaties between the top alliances silly in a war game?
    Just curious.

i know for some world it is very civil apparently, but in world 6, the top faction control the middle with the help of 3 other faction.

It is impossible, i feel to control the mid otherwise, unless we are all sitting on lvl 38 npc bases
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Quote Originally Posted by megaants View Post
    i know for some world it is very civil apparently, but in world 6, the top faction control the middle with the help of 3 other faction.

It is impossible, i feel to control the mid otherwise, unless we are all sitting on lvl 38 npc bases
    I'm with evga on this one.

Tis silly to say the least. All the top teams won't fight each other as they are allied!! Bunch of sissies. Its a war game not digital United Nations....all they care about is how much ap they have...

Totally stupid. When you join an alliance, that means you have an alliance with 49 other people. That's it. Now all the sudden alliances are forming alliances? Totally stupid. My alliance has a second alliance which is the second place alliance in our world. That means that 50 of the top players in my world are off limits for attacking. In addition to that, we have an alliance with another alliance. That's 50 more people I can't attack.

There is a big alliance war going on now in one of the worlds between the top alliances and all of their sister factions. Guess who is winning that war....Gree....

Treaties don't mean ish if people don't follow them. I lost about 10k Hawks in one night, attacked by a member of an alliance that we have a "treaty" with.

You should see the shenanigans in world 7. The 2 nd ranked player has no qualms about posting cords on WC. The higher level players won't,don't fight each other yet will attack some low level kid who post the cords of one of there players. Quite funny to watch the WC conversations and drama that goes on and the online debate about whether or not someone can hit someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMavrick View Post
    Anyone else find the world chat conversations childish and all the little treaties between the top alliances silly in a war game?
    Just curious.
    They are part of the game. What the players that form the super alliances understand is the center is important to control and with 2-3 or more alliances controlling it they are prity much safe from normal alliances as a group.

The only way of countering it is to form your selves into super alliances of our own, if you just fight in small groups you will never topple their hold on the map they will just win every competition. Get better and better commanders.

Their alliances will not be very strong the cooperation often doesn't extend to support from attack. So get organised.

there is no actual war on the server I play on, top alliances just spend money, and have pacts (1 and 2 have a pact) and then just go about steamrolling the lower end of the top 10 and farming everyone else.
    how is this a war game? just bullying in this case.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    I consider most of my peace treaties "momentary cease fires", haha. The thing is, only 15 people actually read the message that you made peace after a big war, and the other 35 continue to attack that alliance, which starts the process over again.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    there is no actual war on the server I play on, top alliances just spend money, and have pacts (1 and 2 have a pact) and then just go about steamrolling the lower end of the top 10 and farming everyone else.
    how is this a war game? just bullying in this case.
    The same I'm world 7.