SEMPER FI NEVER RETREAT (SFNR) is a previous top 500 faction whose higher players have recently merged with a top 100 faction. As such, SFNR has 18 places available in its new role as a sister faction for The DESTROYERS (TDS). The faction has good bonuses, please see my signature block below and numerous secondary and growing accounts from the high level players who now populate TDS. Realising how difficult it is nowadays to recruit well established players, we view SFNR as follows: a. An excellent opportunity for low level players to blossom under the supervision of experienced players. You will also benefit from the faction bonuses. YOU MUST BE VERY ACTIVE AND KEEN... If you are active, can improve your account with help and prove yourself, then SFNR acts as a training ground for TDS - the opportunity exists to improve and become a member of a top 100 faction. b. A place for those tired and weary of non-stop battling to come and kick back and, once the batteries are recharged, pick up the game again and slide upwards into TDS. c. Any player who wishes to become a member of our main faction must first prove themselves in battle. If you are up to the challenge then you will be most welcome. No new recruits are accepted in TDS - all must first serve at least one war in SFNR, depending on WD scored.Come and join us with this excellent opportunity to join the main faction... We are all about teamwork, fun and camaraderie... Better yourself and take the first step to it... ALL RECRUITS CONSIDERED.Please PM me or apply to the faction ID in my signature block.SAM