Pimp My BP's II

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pimp My BP's II

Post Count

Pimp My BP's II

Nothing special but, I will have 400k+ by the end of the event. If your faction could use the boost to get you to the next tier let me know. Since i'm not in a faction I usually donate my bricks too. (184)

Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My faction could use em code in signature
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Banned
    Post Count
    It would help us.

Quote Originally Posted by -->FISH<-- View Post
    Nothing special but, I will have 400k+ by the end of the event. If your faction could use the boost to get you to the next tier let me know. Since i'm not in a faction I usually donate my bricks too. (184)

Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    BP doesn't transfer like that only the points you put up after joining would. From what I understand. Also it joining faction would not make adifference in your individual spot you keep all of your bp it just doesn't transfer to faction.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamer View Post
    BP doesn't transfer like that only the points you put up after joining would. From what I understand. Also it joining faction would not make a difference in your individual spot you keep all of your bp it just doesn't transfer to faction.
    Any points you have accumulated at the start on the FvF do transfer. Only reason I know is that I changed factions in the middle of one and my points came with me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Whodi speaks the truth

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The points do not transfer from faction to faction. That is a fact. I have added all of the points of members during a fvf tournament with new members too many times. Whether they transfer from a guy with no previous faction affiliation may be different. Never had that situation.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And because you still see your points doesn't mean the faction gets credit for them. You DO. The faction, if you came from another, does NOT.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    And because you still see your points doesn't mean the faction gets credit for them. You DO. The faction, if you came from another, does NOT.
    Good point. I only looked at my points. Not the overall faction

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yeah. I only learned this after being a smartass a few weeks back when the same question was asked and answered correctly by PJ. lol. I called him out on it....I've checked it 4-5 times since with the same result.

Post Count
    Funny thing is the "II" means the second time I've done it. I'm not in a faction and the points do add to the total. I told the faction last time, if it didn't work I would back out.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's a real nice thing for you to do Fish
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    That's a real nice thing for you to do Fish
    remember he's getting a reward for this as well but good on you Fish care to help us out?