New inventory hack? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New inventory hack?

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool What makes you think its a hack.

This guy may be a rich and wants to buy his way to the top of the leader board. Lol not everyone is a hacker. Lol

Post Count
    Why is it that folks jump on op telling him you shouldbt have reported , it's just a glitch, learn what a real hacker looks like etc....? Whether it's a glitch or not report it and raise hell. If it's a glitch then gree needs to get off their duff and FIX it. The more headache and pita we create the more reason they have to address their pathetic atempt at programing or if it's a hacker, maybe they'll actually do something about it. Either way gree is responsible for the problem so poop on them.
    poopshipdestroy 734-817-837

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    How about if a player has 2 of each war reward unit?
    Is that possible?
    that was a display glitch on MW for droid users..they are a few in my faction that has that..but when u go to thier inventory and select unit it will show jsut 1..like 1 guy i know has 2 adder helio choppers that was a reward for top 100 and has 10% air attack..if u attack them and see 2 then go into the inventory and click that unit it will show 1..i know for sure they are not hackers i have been with them a long time. maybe the new upgdate for droid fixed that tho
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyek View Post
    I'm sorry, you seem to believe that everybody that hacks will buy a ridiculous amount of a certain unit, so they can be easily found? I tend to think I disagree with you there.
    im sorry that is not what i beleive im jsut sayin the most obvious ones i know for sure are hackers instead of the i dont for sure ones like u are talkign about..and furthermore u are not in my head to know what i beleive
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    no wonder gree dont ban alot bc they get more reports in from people that dont know wat to look for..when u see someone with 2000 p91 pounder then yes report them..i have the pic of that guy and he still has not been ban..how do i know..i was attacked by him yesterday..its been going on now for 2 months Attachment 4140 now this is a for sure hacker that they havent ban and i have opened serveral tickets on it
    Very interesting that it says "Owned: 2000" jajaa...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGamer View Post
    i will like to say that Gree as patched all the Hacks, now they don't work. I've been on some forums that hackers were using the forums have gone dead none of the hacks work because Gree as done well for them self and patched them.

so dont try make out that their are still hackers since the hacks have all been patched.

fair play to you Gree.
    Hahahaa...! Sure.. thats a good one. How naive can someone be? But If you chose to believe that, it's ok . And lvl 60 with 90k or something you have isn't that Hardcore. But if you see lvl50 ppl with arround 800k its quite different. There have been, there are & there will always be people finding a way to fool then system