New inventory hack?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New inventory hack?

Post Count

New inventory hack?

already twice today I have encountered a player with very high stats for his level and loads of very high units in the inventory. That alone would be strange, but at the time I was looking at their profile, their attack/defense stats were increasing by way too much, 1 from 400k to 600k in mere minutes.

Obviously both reported, but I thought I would also mention it here.

Gree, if possible, please check this out. Thank you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyek View Post
    already twice today I have encountered a player with very high stats for his level and loads of very high units in the inventory. That alone would be strange, but at the time I was looking at their profile, their attack/defense stats were increasing by way too much, 1 from 400k to 600k in mere minutes.

Obviously both reported, but I thought I would also mention it here.

Gree, if possible, please check this out. Thank you.
    Why not just report everybody you come across? Do you know anything about this game and how its played? No you do not.

Delete the game from your phone before you hurt your self.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    Why not just report everybody you come across? Do you know anything about this game and how its played? No you do not.

Delete the game from your phone before you hurt your self.
    I don't report everybody, because not everybody cheats...some do. I gather you disapprove of reporting potential hackers? if so, why please?

Yes, I do know how to play this game, what's normal and what's abnormal. Thank you for your interest in my playing skills.

I detected one of the potential hackers on my bluestacks account on my pc, the other on my account on my tablet. Not sure why deleting the game of my phone will solve this particular problem of hackers in this game, nor do I grasp the potential for hurting myself, but I do appreciate your concerns. Not everybody is this friendly around here

Thanks.

Post Count
    I don't report everybody, because not everybody cheats...some do. I gather you disapprove of reporting potential hackers? if so, why please?

Yes, I do know how to play this game, what's normal and what's abnormal. Thank you for your interest in my playing skills.

I detected one of the potential hackers on my bluestacks account on my pc, the other on my account on my tablet. Not sure why deleting the game of my phone will solve this particular problem of hackers in this game, nor do I grasp the potential for hurting myself, but I do appreciate your concerns. Not everybody is this friendly around here

Thanks.
    itīs a glitch, their stats do not increase, they just raise every time you watch the other members Profile again. you can repeat this up to highest stats.

several have so called camping account. they dont lvl up or at least very slow. if you do this a very Long time you can have good stats for sure.

i do have such a acc too and as it is in a quite good faction, this acc get high units to. None of your seen points does indicate a hacker. None.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    itīs a glitch, their stats do not increase, they just raise every time you watch the other members Profile again. you can repeat this up to highest stats.

several have so called camping account. they dont lvl up or at least very slow. if you do this a very Long time you can have good stats for sure.

i do have such a acc too and as it is in a quite good faction, this acc get high units to. None of your seen points does indicate a hacker. None.
    I know the glitch. Every time you reopen the profile, the attack/defense values will have multiplied, so doing it a couple of times will give ridiculous values. This is not what I saw.

1 account on level 48 with no base to speak of and an IPH of 42k, increased his attack strength from 400k to 600k in mere minutes. Lots of units of LTQ's past, but only level 48. Could be me, but I don't think this is a typical camper.

the other level 103, with 1.5 million attack and 163k IPH. While I had his profile open, I could see his attack strength increase by 10.000's every minute. post on his wall, indicating another player found him again after a name change and saying his stats are weird.

Both reported to Gree, with screenshots. I'm sure they will be able to determine if there is anything wrong. If not, no harm done.

If they are found out to be cheaters, my hope is that they will get a lifetime ban on their device.

Banned
    Post Count
    There are many variables to that glitch... the increase is not always logarithmic... slower increases also happen. I have seen increases as small as 5k to stats.

I wouldnt worry about it.

I know the glitch. Every time you reopen the profile, the attack/defense values will have multiplied, so doing it a couple of times will give ridiculous values. This is not what I saw.

1 account on level 48 with no base to speak of and an IPH of 42k, increased his attack strength from 400k to 600k in mere minutes. Lots of units of LTQ's past, but only level 48. Could be me, but I don't think this is a typical camper.

the other level 103, with 1.5 million attack and 163k IPH. While I had his profile open, I could see his attack strength increase by 10.000's every minute. post on his wall, indicating another player found him again after a name change and saying his stats are weird.

Both reported to Gree, with screenshots. I'm sure they will be able to determine if there is anything wrong. If not, no harm done.

If they are found out to be cheaters, my hope is that they will get a lifetime ban on their device.

Post Count
    no wonder gree dont ban alot bc they get more reports in from people that dont know wat to look for..when u see someone with 2000 p91 pounder then yes report them..i have the pic of that guy and he still has not been ban..how do i know..i was attacked by him yesterday..its been going on now for 2 months p91 pounder.jpg now this is a for sure hacker that they havent ban and i have opened serveral tickets on it
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    no wonder gree dont ban alot bc they get more reports in from people that dont know wat to look for..when u see someone with 2000 p91 pounder then yes report them..i have the pic of that guy and he still has not been ban..how do i know..i was attacked by him yesterday..its been going on now for 2 months p91 pounder.jpg now this is a for sure hacker that they havent ban and i have opened serveral tickets on it
    Can i have 2000 of those please

Regards
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeyKit View Post
    Can i have 2000 of those please

Regards
    ye if u hack them u can..i only got 1 from top 10 in greenland its my best unit
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    I'm sorry, you seem to believe that everybody that hacks will buy a ridiculous amount of a certain unit, so they can be easily found? I tend to think I disagree with you there.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just came across a guy who had 840k attack and 700k defense at only 100 allies.

Pretty awesome for a 417 IPH player. Not 417k... 417.

The 50 4000 attack ground units for top prize in an earlier LTE mission probably helped. In retrospect, the other 50 4300 attack sea units from an earlier LTE mission top prize probably help quite a bit too.

The BEST part were the throngs of people recruiting this guy.

No I did not report this player. Why bother? Gree gives less than two poops.

Banned
    Post Count
    How about if a player has 2 of each war reward unit?
    Is that possible?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    How about if a player has 2 of each war reward unit?
    Is that possible?
    Hmmm In MW, anything is possible! So far (touch wood) I haven't had someone beating me with those amount of units and stats!

Post Count
    There was a few reports that people got double units for prizes won in WD. I am not sure the status on Gree fixing the issue.

If you reported a hacker to Gree via in game ticket. Why are you here? Why did you just create a thread with a large amount of non-hacker possibilities?

The top most possibility for large stat raises, at any level< holy crud, the infamous (I just spent gold on an LE set. dang didnt get the rare, lets try again, dang, didnt get it again, sweet I got it this time.) Perhaps we could have something more interesting to discuss.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Consistent Contributor Vltor_Ace's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have ran across several hackers... both in battle and during normal raids. Report them. If they spend enough real money then Gree will turn the other cheek