Am i breaking a record here??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i breaking a record here??

Post Count

Am i breaking a record here??

Wow really??

17 consecutive better luck next time from the boxes..

Woah i am proud!
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hit my 19th 'sorry'. When I'm done ill be sorry that I assaulted a GREE employee by shoving my iPod so far up their... just kidding- I've seen worse.

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Post Count
    hahah okay than, but i am free since the beginning because i think the prizes are not good enough. only the best and i will not fit in that top so..

there goes my record, but if i needed 10 or so i would be frustrated, i have 7 now..

And do they give other prizes like concrete?? In the other they do but here? Never seen anything but better luck next time and 7 gems..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ive got 5 cobra things and then to my suprise i also got 2 units when opening them too( not at the same time of course) In the same boat as you guys though, have gotten "sorry" atleast 13 times. Im using the free option but used cash for 1 as was over vaulted and got a free unit.... Cash maybe the way forward.

Post Count
    okay, do you know if the units are indestructible?

thanks ahead

Post Count
    I have a bajillion "thanks for playing" boxes, give or take a gazillion or two. This game is by far the dumbest one on the menu. Spending gold or even in game money is not worth it, IMHO.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have 3, I open every few hours. I never try the leaderboard events and never will. There for the ones with small pen15's. They need to show off some how.

Post Count
    I've gotten 5 vector warships 13 cobras, 10 concrete, 2x $100,000, $500,000 and like 13 sorries.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have over 400 of these stupid things, I open one hourly, and I've only managed to open 7. What the hell?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I set my alarm every hour. All cash opens. I'm still at 4 cobras. One unit. I have you beat.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by keeskiller View Post
    hahah okay than, but i am free since the beginning because i think the prizes are not good enough. only the best and i will not fit in that top so..

there goes my record, but if i needed 10 or so i would be frustrated, i have 7 now..

And do they give other prizes like concrete?? In the other they do but here? Never seen anything but better luck next time and 7 gems..
    LOL I only have 3

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have not tried to open one every hour but pretty often and I have a whopping 2. Mostly free tries, some cash but by far the worst ever of this kind of event for me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm stuck with 130+ boxes and haven't opened one in 2 days. I'm using cash and free opens. I only have 6 opens this event
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Banned
    Post Count
    beat you all got 5 the first day in a row then like I don't know 30 odd BLNTs its pissing me the F off but at least only using FREE option

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Using cash opens, I only had one successful open out of the first ~30 before getting my second one. All the way up to 6 now, only still attempting opens for the "junk" indestructibles.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706