GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25 50k ip scorers need a home before war who can make us a good offer

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I see your looking for players. With war just 3 days away it'll be tough. I've got 3 spots available. Requirement is 75K or more. We are projecting Top 25-75 finish. Probably closer to Top 25-50 finish let me know if interested. You can always rebuild after battle. Let me know.

Post Count
    Hi Randolph, I can't pm you since you are banned.....do you have an alternate account? We spoke about merger when Project Phoenix was searching for an abandoned syn to take over. Perhaps we can look at a merger again from the opposite perspective.

Post Count
    Rudolph, we are cca and could use all your players. 25k each event is our minimum. Our syn code 122136503. Last time we finished #38 but will slow down and with a full house we are aiming top75/100.

Lurker
    Post Count

CCA has 25 spaces to fill - will be aiming for top 50/100 - always finished top 50/25

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Title says it all :-)

If you want us to join you we are a group of 25 players that each score over 50k minimum with several 100k players aswell pm me a good offer.
    Hi Randolph we have space for you all at CCA! Aiming for top 50/100! Always finished top 25/50 to date. Syn number is 122136503 - have someone have a look

Post Count
    We have room for you! Newly renovated syndicate looking for scorers like myself and my top 5 guys. I took over this syndicate in hopes of making a top 750 run but ill take it further with you guys. Ill make you a great offer if your interested in helping out our syndicate.
    aMonster/stev0