Should This Guy Be Able To Beat Me? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should This Guy Be Able To Beat Me?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squir3 View Post
    Saying i have 100k higher than the defence of the person means nothing if you dont include a % of what your own atk is.
    If someone had 1 mil and you had 900k atk its easily near 100% sucessful rob whereas 200atk over 300 is heavily in favour of the person you're robbing. Prolly get in 1 in every 2nd or 3rd rob.
    Yeah that was my bad. My attack is 160 and the other player was about 245 or so and yeah it was about 1/4 success rate. Sorry about that

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    im at 384k defense, this punk robs me daily and is 227k attack ( i know he takes loses but apparently at 169%+ higher defense to his attack means jack squat in Gree's algorithms) not only that but when I ask my attacker to report back my defense that they see they report seeing about 20-30% less then what my profile shows me...WTF is that about? someone told me its because I have high level defense buildings and Gree shows me 900 defense for each building but only uses a smaller percentage of that number... Why the Eff would they do that? anyway, i'm waiting on a ticket regarding these anomalies but since this thread exists here some more fuel for the fire to bump this thread back to the top.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MINDBO View Post
    im at 384k defense, this punk robs me daily and is 227k attack ( i know he takes loses but apparently at 169%+ higher defense to his attack means jack squat in Gree's algorithms) not only that but when I ask my attacker to report back my defense that they see they report seeing about 20-30% less then what my profile shows me...WTF is that about? someone told me its because I have high level defense buildings and Gree shows me 900 defense for each building but only uses a smaller percentage of that number... Why the Eff would they do that? anyway, i'm waiting on a ticket regarding these anomalies but since this thread exists here some more fuel for the fire to bump this thread back to the top.
    Getting robbed is a lot easier then losing a fight.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MINDBO View Post
    If people wouldn't send in tickets for stuff like this, maybe support could spend more time on solving real problems. The stuff about the buildings has been known for ages and should thus be treated as an element of the game; you seriously can't expect them to suddenly change that all of a sudden.

I like the fact that you can be robbed by players with way lower ratings than yours. For all the complaining that the game is about spending, this is one part of the game that helps non spenders (and even helps people who played the game 'wrong' and have low stats for their level).

You call this robber a 'punk', but apparently he was friendly enough to report to you your defensive stats, which isn't very punkly. Now, being called a punk in a game called crime city can be a compliment, but it doesn't like you handed it out like that. Hopefully he robs you for millions a day.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by out of names View Post
    Well then idk why i cant win any robs to ppl 135k+ def with my 110k attack
    Well, that makes this statement kind of a laugher doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by out of names View Post
    Tell me if he did, ill go after him
    Level 80
    IPH 2,017,xxx
    A 161xxx/ D 170xxx

I'd rather have this bottle in front me than a frontal labotamy.