How hard is it to find Hactions GREE? Start by looking at maxed out bonuses!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How hard is it to find Hactions GREE? Start by looking at maxed out bonuses!

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

How hard is it to find Hactions GREE? Start by looking at maxed out bonuses!

We made our own little stand against Gree by cutting our Gold spend to nil in one faction and by 75% in the other...

Early on we came up against a team.. As normal I checked there ranking on here and saw that they were a top 250 faction who had maxed out bonuses and they were now fighting in the top 75!

I sent a ticket to query this directly to support and to Sirius who was online, as expected had nothing in return.. This had the effect to stop our spending immediately.....

I see a couple of current threads were top 200 and top 100 faction members have listed there maxed out bonuses in the signature....

Unless I'm out on calculations there team has had to donate over 650 billion to get these bonuses....

GREE.... These factions are not only losing you money and customers... They are also laughing in your face by writing it in there signatures...

Can anyone in gree see why it's gone beyond a joke?

Many like myself spent so much time and money to get the LTQ units with the extra bonuses - which you then said wouldn't stack, you will however allow free factions to simple hack money in and get 30% bonuses on what ever they want...

Your on the merge of losing out, we have two factions - a top 500 faction and a top 50 faction... We want answers and our units which we won and don't stack...
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    We made our own little stand against Gree by cutting our Gold spend to nil in one faction and by 75% in the other...

Early on we came up against a team.. As normal I checked there ranking on here and saw that they were a top 250 faction who had maxed out bonuses and they were now fighting in the top 75!

I sent a ticket to query this directly to support and to Sirius who was online, as expected had nothing in return.. This had the effect to stop our spending immediately.....

I see a couple of current threads were top 200 and top 100 faction members have listed there maxed out bonuses in the signature....

Unless I'm out on calculations there team has had to donate over 650 billion to get these bonuses....

GREE.... These factions are not only losing you money and customers... They are also laughing in your face by writing it in there signatures...

Can anyone in gree see why it's gone beyond a joke?

Many like myself spent so much time and money to get the LTQ units with the extra bonuses - which you then said wouldn't stack, you will however allow free factions to simple hack money in and get 30% bonuses on what ever they want...

Your on the merge of losing out, we have two factions - a top 500 faction and a top 50 faction... We want answers and our units which we won and don't stack...
    your statement on finding hactions through maxed out bonuses doesn't hold water. faction players come and go including hackers and cheaters. if they don't get booted by GREEd they will be kicked out from the faction, or they will jump and find better faction. another thing a faction can sacrifice war events by not buying fortifications during war to save $$$$$ for bonuses. last thing if they can pull out some $$$$ from their pockets and willing to spend and buy bonuses then maxing out bonuses is easy.

if you want to find hackers and cheaters look at the inventories of individual players and find unusual and multiple units that you haven't heard and seen and are yet to be released.

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    Um, the faction I was in for this WD had maxed out bonuses, LEGITIMATELY.
    That is not proper criteria.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am saying I don't believe there are many, if any, top 250 factions that will have donations over 650 billion to be able to max out there bonuses.

If there are then we are doing something very wrong....

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    I am saying I don't believe there are many, if any, top 250 factions that will have donations over 650 billion to be able to max out there bonuses.

If there are then we are doing something very wrong....
    lol I knw a team who had hackers use their llp accout to transfer cash into the faction bank all bonuses in 1 day

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Having just looked we are a organised top 50 faction that have been around for a long while and have set donations with a lot of players and we are not even within 20% of what some of these factions claim have been donated. I understand there will maybe be say 10 or 20 elite factions that might have really achieved this fantastic goal, but looking through the recruitment pages there are a lot of mid range factions all claiming maxx'd out bonuses...

Anyway I'm just trying to make a point as an honest player, officer and leader and have been shot down...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You make a very good point, and it is one we have made several times. As said though, what many have done is get their hacked llp accounts to come in and drop a few billion and swoop back out. Hard to track that.

Also, to whomever used the saving money on forts excuse....please....700 million will buy all level 10 forts to battle non stop through a WD event. That's not half of one of these larger bonuses. Blow that smoke elsewhere.