Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    After this low in drops, yes, i think i will switch to epic. But even on epic, i get almost a slab every two or three snakes.
    By the way, the drop of keys and stones seem much higher even on easy. Got two from sixteen runs
    I've done both quite a bit (easy/epic) and I've gotten way more stones/keys from easy as well. It's mostly rng I am sure. Still frustrating haha
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    After this low in drops, yes, i think i will switch to epic. But even on epic, i get almost a slab every two or three snakes.
    By the way, the drop of keys and stones seem much higher even on easy. Got two from sixteen runs
    Seriously just farm typhoon gem at normal stage 5 runs get u around 6-8 gems no joke see mine, someone might said it's cost 6k to craft but it's still worth it

It's mostly luck for me or just a coincidence, but when I get a slab in easy I do might or epic than go back to easy and i usually get 4-6 drops before another slab appears, than I go back to do might or epic... and blah blah blah lol....
    IGN: Xslayer Level 94 (9/6/13)
    Code: WBC-BMQ-ZVX
    System: Android

I would appreciate it if people could add me to help me with the epic bosses. Thank you.

It's not really helping this topic that both iOS and Android players are talking here, while I guess the update the topic starter talks about is probably an iOS-only one of which it's unclear when it will hit Android.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    It's not really helping this topic that both iOS and Android players are talking here, while I guess the update the topic starter talks about is probably an iOS-only one of which it's unclear when it will hit Android.
    That's why you get paid the big bucks...

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Nicco View Post
    If that statement was meant to utterly confuse me, you've succeeded...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Nicco View Post
    The morale is:
    Droididians, farm a lot while in time!
    By the way , Those stones and more key that morph in more stones, are very very interessing. Goind to fuse a ton of two stars to enchanche my armors.
    I just farmed lots of times the cascades, and i found a good drop of gems. When i'll need some air water armos, i will not forget about this.

Edit: maybe i start to know why they balanced a bit this... Look what guild guardians drops!

Those are already 1800 enchanchement points for only five guardians. What the heck
    Last edited by Sakino; 08-18-2013 at 02:41 PM.

wait, what?

Huh? The heck? I want!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

So, reducing the 24 EP material, but more 50 EP and 180 EP material I guess to close the ~4000 EP gap between Legendary and Epic armor? I wonder if that means that they're planning to shift boss armors over to 99 levels...