Worst war ever!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst war ever!!

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count

Worst war ever!!

Had to start a new thread since the war problems one was closed.
    We started this war with a disabled personal scoreboard.
    Then my guild had a "you win" message and yet, that same battle was counted as a loss.
    Then I got only 3 hits per refill and now I'm getting kicked out of the game every single time I attack.
    And not to mention the dull new way of fight a war: "lets play possum for 50 min. and gem the last 10 just enough to get a win"
    Really guys, Im not gemming any more, but God forgive me, I do want to keep playing the game and you're making it almost impossible.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Post Count
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Express YO SELF
    I think the new wins quest adds a lot more strategy and psychology to the game. You just don't like it because it's different and has forced you to change up your strategy (and have clearly been on the losing end). So you call it "dull" but YOU Lord Stark.. Are the dull one.. Dull of spirit.. Dull of mind. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised being that you are a member of Knights For Feelings. I was in you PAL group and all you guys were talking about was how your moms never loved you and how it's ok for a "Knight" to cry. I believe when I left you were planning a camping trip to Manhug and Crywalk through the forest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cOsMiC-tRiGgEr View Post
    Express YO SELF
    I think the new wins quest adds a lot more strategy and psychology to the game. You just don't like it because it's different and has forced you to change up your strategy (and have clearly been on the losing end). So you call it "dull" but YOU Lord Stark.. Are the dull one.. Dull of spirit.. Dull of mind. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised being that you are a member of Knights For Feelings. I was in you PAL group and all you guys were talking about was how your moms never loved you and how it's ok for a "Knight" to cry. I believe when I left you were planning a camping trip to Manhug and Crywalk through the forest.
    Don't hold back....just tell him how you really feel Cosmic.

Post Count
    i wonder if the crows are enjoying this war
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    "Corn Corn Corn"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    i wonder if the crows are enjoying this war
    Can't talk now, I'm eating.
    Let us prey.
    [MoC]Tarsus

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Did you feast on that last battle Crow?

Post Count
    Did you feast on that last battle Crow?
    It was not as tasty as our earlier encounter. Something was missing, a little tough and chewy, not enough cadaverine maybe. So we sent it back to the kitchen and will take another look at the menu.
    Let us prey.
    [MoC]Tarsus

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dark wings dark words

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Express YO SELF
    Hahaha!! My mom loves me very much, but yeah, maybe Im the dull one, Im a headless guy after all. And knights for feelings is done for, I think; we left time ago, not enough hugs in there! LOL.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol! Good to know you've got a sense of humor!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Damn Cosmic - we gotta listen to your ramblings on here too as well as our ingame forum and pal group....
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Delete and reinstall the app. You won't lose any data.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who feels like this war is a lot less fun then the last few? Originally I liked the 45 win addition, but with 50 being more of a stretch it seems like everyone becomes so fixated on this goal. Every war is do-or-die, which is great when Gree starts counting gem sales, but starts to take a toll on your nerves. That, plus the heroic quest is a joke. We all know that there is only one guild that is going to get it.

Also, match times are still absolutely awful, but that's nothing new. It is just more evident and more irritating now that we are all trying to rush to 50 wins.