Android Stat Display Changes FAQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Android Stat Display Changes FAQ

Banned
    Post Count

Question Android Stat Display Changes FAQ

Where is it? Am I missing something like a "patch notes" like any other reasonable company would put out when they change a MAJOR FUNDAMENTAL component of their game?

If so, someone point me in the right direction.

If not, I'd like to say that I have no problem with Gree making modifications to their game to try and improve it. Especially an issue that we android users have complained about for quite some time.

So to all of you whining about change... shut up. It is similar to iOS. Not the same, but similar. To GREE: TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS WHAT YOU DID. It is BS at this point in the game to have to figure out basic fight mechanics all over again.

PATCH NOTES, PATCH NOTES!

Post Count
    Second that

Post Count
    I agree with fixing the android issue once again but really here were are losing 25 k again so really do the math we already lost from the last couple of fixes worked hard to get our stats back up to lose them again we shouldn't of lost nothing give us our stats back GREE you already took
    Them away from us 2 times before

Banned
    Post Count
    We did not "lose stats". They were inflated in the first place. Notice that you NEVER ONCE reached the attack value listed in your profile in a fight.

Prior to this update, someone on iOS could view my profile and see stats far less than what I saw.

Keep in mind, any work or gold you put in to get units did NOT go to waste. Your profile would be worse off now had you mot made those efforts. You will still beat the same opponent the same percentage of the time.

It's all relative. Let's all stop pretending the sky is falling and get back to playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by phillibee View Post
    I agree with fixing the android issue once again but really here were are losing 25 k again so really do the math we already lost from the last couple of fixes worked hard to get our stats back up to lose them again we shouldn't of lost nothing give us our stats back GREE you already took
    Them away from us 2 times before

Banned
    Post Count
    SIDE NOTE: how pathetic is it that I have to do Gree's customer service for them? A very quick addition to a knowledge base, a patch notes release, or simply a forum post acknowledging the concerns of their customers is all apparently way too much to ask.

Let's wait until an entire fan base is utterly pissed off before stepping in to do damage control.

Get your act together Gree. It's not hard, and in fact - it just took me 4 minutes. You would think that what you earned in the last war could cover 0.1 hours of a support associates time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    What caused the stats inflation anyways? Im glad they fixed it though

Banned
    Post Count
    I am glad to see I attack with the same amount every time. What is crazy though is I lose to people with 100k less then me. So nothing really changed. We still fluctuate, we just don't see it now.

Banned
    Post Count
    You're exactly right. iOS fluctuates too, and always has... it just isn't displayed.

there is a degree of randomness to every fight. You can perform "good or bad", and depending which random multiplier pops up, you may win or lose to an opponent of similar strength.

If that were not the case, this game would be incredibly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    I am glad to see I attack with the same amount every time. What is crazy though is I lose to people with 100k less then me. So nothing really changed. We still fluctuate, we just don't see it now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    Exactly this ^^^^

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lets see if my true stats stay visable for longer than the 4 days i had them the last time.
    No more messing now please GREE