The Cartel - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Cartel

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HExXxENBEAST@SUP1 View Post
    Nobody is going to put stock in your words if you 'just joined' these forums, have 2 posts and come right out of the gate with these kinds of accusations. You obviously don't understand the concept of 'beta' either.
    I don't hide. Level 219 mickey is the name. Never had anything to say until I saw message to sup1 telling everyone who has the beta version to delete it right away or they can be banned because they are not supposed to have it. Try to twist it to mean something different. If it wasn't cheating the message would have never been sent and people wouldn't have to worry about getting banned. You're a bunch of liars and cheaters. Write all the insulting things you want about me. Just shows everyone you're true colors and that you are horrible people. Your lies are catching up with you.
    Thread closed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Cartel name that became popular was started by a guy who's name sounded like DJ,BJ,TJ or something like that... It was a concept designed to get players to go gold free and lasted right up until Gree put gold up for sale at 40% off. Since then THE CARTEL word has surfaced and it is a BEAST of a different nature. It is plain naked information for those in the know or who have friends who do.Again the original Cartel died in the same weekend as the 40% off sales.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You are correct pro, that was the original use of the term. The teams involved changed what it was originally supposed to be somewhere along the way.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey****ey View Post
    So you admit it's true that sup has players using this unauthorized version of the game? Are you saying its ok to cheat if everyone else has cheaters in their factions too? I've been in top 10 top 15 top 25 and top 75 factions I do not know 1 person that was using beta and it was never offered to me.
    Do you need the beta? you seem hell bent on others using it. I dont see how people that are on it have some unfair advantage. PM me you must have it and I will show you the great land of the beta that you are crying about. Don't bother if you are jail broken.....

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey****ey View Post
    I don't hide. Level 219 mickey is the name. Never had anything to say until I saw message to sup1 telling everyone who has the beta version to delete it right away or they can be banned because they are not supposed to have it. Try to twist it to mean something different. If it wasn't cheating the message would have never been sent and people wouldn't have to worry about getting banned. You're a bunch of liars and cheaters. Write all the insulting things you want about me. Just shows everyone you're true colors and that you are horrible people. Your lies are catching up with you.
    Thread closed.
    Don't think you're a Mod dude. Thread still wide open.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    hexxxenbeast is right... mickey ain't pulling off thread closing comments at all, I'm not a belieber.

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...+Rage+Trollbot

See Ascent's snarky retort to this suggestion. This is the first mention (and thread) about The Cartel. The idea seems to have more-or-less worked, but for a few factions who don't want to get with the program.

Of course, in retrospect, Ascent was right (at least for me), as I finally burned out and no longer had fun buying gold.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...+Rage+Trollbot

See Ascent's snarky retort to this suggestion. This is the first mention (and thread) about The Cartel. The idea seems to have more-or-less worked, but for a few factions who don't want to get with the program.

Of course, in retrospect, Ascent was right (at least for me), as I finally burned out and no longer had fun buying gold.
    GASP? YOU mean this idea wasn't started by PJ? :P
    VFF Legends