DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cartel

Banned
    Post Count

The Cartel

Wth is THE Cartel ?
    Did buckwheat join sup ?
    can the pirates draw out a lottery once in a while and select a lucky player to join their faction ?
    just some random thoughts ...

Post Count
    no this is the setup from ferr am i right? (The coalition??)
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    coalition cartel are 2 different things, pricipal is similar but hard to tell the difference between the two since I dont think any team is on both!

If you follow the forum its quite easy to follow who is in the coalition, Ferr seems to like to make a new thread about each team that enter, for cartel its a little harder to know there is no annoncement on who they take in!

Post Count
    I am not an expert, but I think there is a little bit more to the Cartel than that. It statered back in the Columbia WD, so that will give you a date range to research it a bit.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cartel is some of the top 10 teams who share intel and cooperate together to stay in the top 10 and keep others out of top 10. It's mutual protection via intel, agreed upon WD matching and overall cooperation to secure top spots.
    I was one of the cartel 'secretaries' for a short duration, updating intel on the documents.
    It's very organized and well-put together. Pretty cool concept, actually.
    I'm not at liberty to say who is officially part of the cartel. That's probably information that those factions can announce at their own discretion.
    Ferr is obviously not a part of cartel.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think more importantly since the news is out that Sup (yes even the almighty Sup1) has many players using an unauthorized beta version of modern war. If Steven is so righteous of clearing out all the cheaters he should be clearing out all sup members that have used this feature. Along with the person that supplied them the link from the rink page (I threw that in so people know I know where the beta version is) and gave them his invite code to use the beta version, should be banned.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey****ey View Post
    I think more importantly since the news is out that Sup (yes even the almighty Sup1) has many players using an unauthorized beta version of modern war. If Steven is so righteous of clearing out all the cheaters he should be clearing out all sup members that have used this feature. Along with the person that supplied them the link from the rink page (I threw that in so people know I know where the beta version is) and gave them his invite code to use the beta version, should be banned.
    Beta? Rink? What does any of this have to do with the OPs thread?

Post Count
    This is not only a blatant tangent detracting from the OP's thread, but is heresay. Unless someone has the cold hard proof, and not acting upon rumor, let's not go there and create another unnecessary sensation.
    Back on topic please.

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Does anyone not remember the cartel when it first started? It was not formed for the purpose of sharing intel, and not for the petty coalition. It was originally made to enforce free play by all the big spenders. It encouraged people to fog free in MW and hit them here it hurts, especially if top 10 teams joined it.

If the cartel was an intel-sharing cause that would be stupid, as it would cause enemies to spen less gold scouting as they would already know who they should hit- an tht means more gold to get points with. Remember, WD is a competition.

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How do you join the Cartel and what must ur stats be?
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    How do you join the Cartel and what must ur stats be?
    It's not a matter of joining the Cartel. It's a matter of joining a faction already belonging to the Cartel.
    Your stat requirements will be different based on the faction's rank. Stats arent as important as WD points. Usually a minimum of 300,000 WD points is required to be part of top 10, which houses most of the Cartel teams.
    If you're aiming for top five, count on pledging at LEAST half a mil WD points.
    If you're aiming for THE top spot, prepare to re-mortgage your house.

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Actually why not speak the truth. Look at the threads already on here. The beta made it to over 50 top factions with most having 10+ members playing. Of the top 25, 15 had more than 20 players using it. Your over simplifying to the point fallacy.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    Actually why not speak the truth. Look at the threads already on here. The beta made it to over 50 top factions with most having 10+ members playing. Of the top 25, 15 had more than 20 players using it. Your over simplifying to the point fallacy.
    So you admit it's true that sup has players using this unauthorized version of the game? Are you saying its ok to cheat if everyone else has cheaters in their factions too? I've been in top 10 top 15 top 25 and top 75 factions I do not know 1 person that was using beta and it was never offered to me.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Mickey, what's he's saying, is that YOU are a cheater. You lurk and hide in the shadows. Youre not man enough to reveal who you really are to the community, then your words are as fake as your name? being part of the beta program is not cheating, and does not give any advantages that transfer to the actual game, it's on a separate server. Of course, you're not worried about inconveniences like facts.

Post Count
    So you admit it's true that sup has players using this unauthorized version of the game? Are you saying its ok to cheat if everyone else has cheaters in their factions too? I've been in top 10 top 15 top 25 and top 75 factions I do not know 1 person that was using beta and it was never offered to me.
    Nobody is going to put stock in your words if you 'just joined' these forums, have 2 posts and come right out of the gate with these kinds of accusations. You obviously don't understand the concept of 'beta' either.