Silent Assassins... Why do you have 5 teams again?? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silent Assassins... Why do you have 5 teams again??

Post Count
    All I get out of this is that Captain Torgue doesn't know anything and trolls threads. Second is the leader of rogues doesn't get ip so wastes his time emailing montecore. Congrats Rogues. Super job promoting yourself on here. No wonder there is no Rogues 2-4.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SAS1 View Post
    Second is the leader of rogues doesn't get ip so wastes his time emailing montecore.
    You know another thing our leader doesn't do? He doesn't hack members accounts and then proceed to spend all their gold in a hissy fit because that member decided to join fight club. Say hi to Vlad for me please!

Why you would want to join a syndicate where the leader hacks his players accounts is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by SAS1 View Post
    No wonder there is no Rogues 2-4.
    Yes there is!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...)-for-Top-25!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    That's not what I heard from Montecore. He is stressing out really bad because Gree sent him an e-mail advising that after this PVP he would only be allowed one syndicate.
    its true. the good news they are going to make me leader of rogues gallery and allow me to rename it. you are welcome to stay as a member of montecore's gallery.

Banned
    Post Count
    You know another thing our leader doesn't do? He doesn't hack members accounts and then proceed to spend all their gold in a hissy fit because that member decided to join fight club. Say hi to Vlad for me please!

Why you would want to join a syndicate where the leader hacks his players accounts is beyond me.
    i think you have vlad confused with ian, aka robbin hoods. remember him? he was one of the six-seven who signed that pdf declaring that sas2 was being turned into rogues gallery. he is one of your founding fahers, so please, show him some respect.

also worth pointing out that mt said no gold was ever spent. so please stop spreading lies, it only makes you look even more pathetic.

Yes there is!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...)-for-Top-25!![/QUOTE]

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    I don't know where you got these ideas, but it's not a ToS violation and nobody sent out an email like that.
    oh snap, you mean i shouldnt trust a rogue?

Banned
    Post Count
    and to answer your question, it allows us to keep players who desire moving between a top 2, top 10, top 25, top 50, etc team based on their financial situation or prizes in a given event. it also allows us to do fun stuff like pull sas3 into the top ten of the last pvp event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    i think you have vlad confused with ian, aka robbin hoods.
    No I think I'm not confused on this one. Vlad and Frankie the face are still SAS members right? They were the ones in on it or have you forgotten the screenshots already?

also worth pointing out that mt said no gold was ever spent. so please stop spreading lies, it only makes you look even more pathetic.
    I stand corrected, yes no gold was never spent but that doesn't mean his account wasn't messed with does it?

Banned
    Post Count
    No I think I'm not confused on this one. Vlad and Frankie the face are still SAS members right? They were the ones in on it or have you forgotten the screenshots already?

I stand corrected, yes no gold was never spent but that doesn't mean his account wasn't messed with does it?
    most if not all of those screenshots were staged, photoshopped or taken quite out of context. while the evidence looked quite damning, the evidence was actually false.

last i heard, what allegedly happened was being investigated. i could offer nothing more than speculation, although there are some points i am more confident of than others. i can tell you that since i have been an officer sas has worked diligently to maintain an extremely high moral character.

Banned
    Post Count
    You're still around montecore? That's a little disappointing......

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by o E M P R 3 S S o View Post
    You're still around montecore? That's a little disappointing......
    for you and me both. sorry.

Banned
    Post Count
    for you and me both. sorry.
    You have so much potential buddy you don't need to sit here and dwell with the rest of us. Spread your wings and fly!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    You have so much potential buddy you don't need to sit here and dwell with the rest of us. Spread your wings and fly!!!
    thanks mom. you always know how to cheer me up.

Banned
    Post Count
    thanks mom. you always know how to cheer me up.
    Tell you what how about next weekend we go get some ice cream and go to te zoo so you can see that tiger you love so much that almost ripped your larynx from your throat, then we can stop by Walmart and get you some more iTunes cards so you can buy some gold dublines for your gangster battle!

Banned
    Post Count
    Tell you what how about next weekend we go get some ice cream and go to te zoo so you can see that tiger you love so much that almost ripped your larynx from your throat, then we can stop by Walmart and get you some more iTunes cards so you can buy some gold dublines for your gangster battle!
    sounds a lot better than yardwork. count me in.