Assassins, enough puff? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Assassins, enough puff?

Lurker
    Post Count
    not this again, you going to cry about your losses again.

Its actually quiet simple, if u don't like losing 10000 times, improve your stats.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hit em up View Post
    not this again, you going to cry about your losses again.

Its actually quiet simple, if u don't like losing 10000 times, improve your stats.
    The pot calls the kettle black. You might want to check out your member named thirsty knife before you start throwing mud at me.

Whatever amount of losses you think I may have had my guess is he would be at least double mine.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    The pot calls the kettle black. You might want to check out your member named thirsty knife before you start throwing mud at me.

Whatever amount of losses you think I may have had my guess is he would be at least double mine.
    I can't b responsible for other members losses. Except for yours offcourse lol. 2 vaults a battle into you every time. I didn't want to. It hurt me to hurt you

Lurker
    Post Count
    FC will in like always!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hit em up View Post
    I can't b responsible for other members losses. Except for yours offcourse lol. 2 vaults a battle into you every time. I didn't want to. It hurt me to hurt you
    Well I'm sure you will get plenty more chances next weekend.

Banned
    Post Count
    You know torgue, one target doesn't win a war.... Especially when your whole team is a target. FYI... SAS can move players around their teams now so who knows if you will have a target this time....hahahaha..

U mad bro?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute silence View Post
    You know torgue, one target doesn't win a war.... Especially when your whole team is a target. FYI... SAS can move players around their teams now so who knows if you will have a target this time....hahahaha..

U mad bro?
    Hmmm, I seem to recall Rogues beating SAS in our battles so in answer to your question no I'm not mad.

As far as one target doesn't win a war you are correct. You may want to pass this information on to your teammates who keep calling me out.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter, there are other targets in SAS that I can beat and our team can annihilate.

I'm looking forward to the next war.

Banned
    Post Count
    So are we... By the way, being you beat SAS... What place did you finish?

Hahahahahaha

Consistent Contributor Mistress Nikita's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    we didnt want you to get bored, not have a target, and then start a thread requesting your third ranked syndicate be paired up with teams in the top 25 and top 50.

and this is the thanks we get!
    Every time I think SAS might not be so bad, there you come to open your trap. I think I just puked a little.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Nikita View Post
    Every time I think SAS might not be so bad, there you come to open your trap. I think I just puked a little.
    Come now, love, don't let the droogs dissuade you. With so many in the crew we can't all be sensitive, caring gentlemen.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SAS1 View Post
    To OP. for the interest of the game this can be a fun interesting thread however it seems the trolls have taken it over. Sas and FC are two competing teams whether it be a war or pvp. If FC had 10 people on holidays, the other 50 will still fight as hard as they can and get the best result possible. So would sas. Maybe teams can learn that instead of sitting on a forum bashing and trolling their time might be better served playing the game. We hope FC does push back. It's more fun to have a great competition. If any of you remember 2 wars ago was the most exciting battle in the history of cc.
    These events are for single people....if u ahve family how can u find the time needed for this event weekend after weekend?
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    These events are for single people....if u ahve family how can u find the time needed for this event weekend after weekend?
    Exactomundo!
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Banned
    Post Count
    During summer, we send them off with the help to the country house. During winter, skiing in Gstaad. The rest of the time they are boarding at Exeter.

It's really not too difficult if you plan ahead.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    During summer, we send them off with the help to the country house. During winter, skiing in Gstaad. The rest of the time they are boarding at Exeter.

It's really not too difficult if you plan ahead.
    It seems quite much planning just to be able to lay in the sofa from Friday evening to Sunday evening adn just tapping...
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It seems quite much planning just to be able to lay in the sofa from Friday evening to Sunday evening adn just tapping...
    are we still talking about CC? lol

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there