Guild : Tides of war.. Log your guilds progress - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Guild : Tides of war.. Log your guilds progress

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanz View Post
    update on our guilds progress 56 WINS 0 LOSSES - all guild prizes claimed (increase to guild members stats of around 180-200K).
    Wow, what guild? Just saw your post after the Knightmares Guild. Y'all should start a new thread. I hope MoC gets to join it.

Congrats!

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Lurker
    Post Count
    Starks of Winterfell just got their 50 wins after almost 3 days of non stop battles 50wins 6 losses

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    DumDeDum just won 50th battle, with only two losses along the way.

Congratulations to all who have, or will achieve this feat
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor Sir Pleazar (S2N) K's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank You Everyone, and Congratulations to all the Guilds that win 50. I hope they don't raise it 60, hehehe

KA 752-030-259 , 738-366-625, 108-763-783
    MW 814-597-528, 250-987-424
    CC 412-127-803, 352-123-174

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Pleazar (S2N) K View Post
    Thank You Everyone, and Congratulations to all the Guilds that win 50. I hope they don't raise it 60, hehehe
    I believe GREE will try to eliminate the new arising trend of small and strong guilds focused on completing the different in-war quests. Already saw invites like "Join our 6 members new guild"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by anchlovi View Post
    I believe GREE will try to eliminate the new arising trend of small and strong guilds focused on completing the different in-war quests. Already saw invites like "Join our 6 members new guild"
    See it from the other side: how to make it more difficult for the 60 member hack guilds, start new guilds which compete for the in-war Guild prices.

Fresh legit new guilds

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    See it from the other side: how to make it more difficult for the 60 member hack guilds, start new guilds which compete for the in-war Guild prices.

Fresh legit new guilds
    Camping pays (despite what Gree tells us about leveling not being a punishment).

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Camping pays (despite what Gree tells us about leveling not being a punishment).
    Camping pays indeed !
    I see my LLP getting stronger every day, he is just 2 weeks old and already 220K att/200K deff. ( thanks to our guild)

Because of the guild quests He's levelling up already more than enough , so more I don't do with him..I just let him grow and start wars with him. Soon he will probably score more War points than my HLP account...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    Camping pays indeed !
    I see my LLP getting stronger every day, he is just 2 weeks old and already 220K att/200K deff. ( thanks to our guild)

Because of the guild quests He's levelling up already more than enough , so more I don't do with him..I just let him grow and start wars with him. Soon he will probably score more War points than my HLP account...
    I hear you. I started a second account in a top 200 guild, but leveled up way too fast by completing the boss event and the LTQ. I think I need to stop playing the events altogether and just enjoy the guild and war benefits.

I love Gree's logic on this. Make people with high level accounts abandon them and then not play the game except at war. Go figure.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I hear you. I started a second account in a top 200 guild, but leveled up way too fast by completing the boss event and the LTQ. I think I need to stop playing the events altogether and just enjoy the guild and war benefits.

I love Gree's logic on this. Make people with high level accounts abandon them and then not play the game except at war. Go figure.
    Same here! I did the latest boss event all the way to lv.50, which cause levelling up 8 levels!!
    After that my breakpads came in and I stopped with everything that created similar increases. I did a part of the normal quest mode for finding better weapons and armor and I was done.

Now, I just take it easy with my LLP. Anyway my main account does more than enough for letting my LLP benefit from our guild. I spent a lot of gems, have a lot of gold donations etc.. call it strategy.., we had still empty seats, so why not fill it.

Post Count
    i think the guild quests during war are genius . it will force the high level players to change gameplay and strategy. the low level camper guilds can now receive fancy rewards during war without the crazy gem spending. it def recaptured my interest in the game .
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    DumDeDum just won 50th battle, with only two losses along the way.

Congratulations to all who have, or will achieve this feat
    I just added you and Starks of Winterfell to the list I started in a separate thread... congratulations!
    Let us prey.
    [MoC]Tarsus

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    TheGoodLife is currently at 48 or 49 wins. Next war, we'll be better prepared for the winstreak LTQ.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    TheGoodLife now at 49-18 and war declared.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor Sir Pleazar (S2N) K's Avatar
    Post Count

57-1 (34 in a row)

KA 752-030-259 , 738-366-625, 108-763-783
    MW 814-597-528, 250-987-424
    CC 412-127-803, 352-123-174