GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pairings

Post Count
    Our pairings is really bad too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How long are you guys having to wait for pairings?

Post Count
    No more whining. This just happened to my baby guild. 59k points against 2.3 million.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    How long are you guys having to wait for pairings?
    90 seconds plus. The longer it takes, the larger the mismatch. Had one where our top member could hit one member of their guild, the rest got to tap on the castle door.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    90 seconds plus. The longer it takes, the larger the mismatch. Had one where our top member could hit one member of their guild, the rest got to tap on the castle door.
    90 seconds... Omg... Takes way longer for us.... Up to 15-30 min. For FUN even longer i heard...

Matching needs to be revised... Simple. It doesnt work correct.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    90 seconds... Omg... Takes way longer for us.... Up to 15-30 min. For FUN even longer i heard...

Matching needs to be revised... Simple. It doesnt work correct.
    Matching is not that easy, but it should not be that hard. Something like:
    * For the first minute, is there a guild waiting within 10 positions of my level, we have a match
    * For the second minute, check for guilds within 20 positions, we have a match
    etc until the fifth minute when you just match to the closest guild. Mismatches would still occur but they should be reduced and the longest wait would be 5 minutes. Not great but better than today. Once that gets worked out properly, add some logic about repeat opponents.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wish we would match up with MoC. You know how f.... Up the matching system is when they never got matched with top guilds.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    Matching is not that easy, but it should not be that hard. Something like:
    * For the first minute, is there a guild waiting within 10 positions of my level, we have a match
    * For the second minute, check for guilds within 20 positions, we have a match
    etc until the fifth minute when you just match to the closest guild. Mismatches would still occur but they should be reduced and the longest wait would be 5 minutes. Not great but better than today. Once that gets worked out properly, add some logic about repeat opponents.
    Personally, I'd like to also see some logic in there that prevents you from being matched up with the same guild twice in a row. We are currently playing a double header... it can't be much fun for the other guys to get spanked again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And actually, preventing guilds from meeting 6-7 times in a weekend would be good. It gets really boring playing the same teams over and over and over.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    I wish we would match up with MoC. You know how f.... Up the matching system is when they never got matched with top guilds.
    Really RK, SB, BKG, TFK, DW, AS, etc.. are not top guilds? We have fought many of them more than once, some even back to back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Really RK, SB, BKG, TFK, DW, AS, etc.. are not top guilds? We have fought many of them more than once, some even back to back.
    Some of them more than twice even. And before anyone asks, yes, all in THIS war.

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    You did not fight the one at the top

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We have faced you twice this war already - its 1-1 and we are waiting for the decider
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    You did not fight the one at the top
    Not yet anyway. Are you suggesting that a huge portion of our fights being against Top 10 guilds, but none of them being FUN, means we were given a free ride by Gree? Really?

Every guild mentioned in that post can verify they faced us. Once twice or three times.

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    @ Zenobia : no, I am saying you have not faced the top guild yet.