Pairings - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pairings

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Have a nice day. That post showed your personality.

We will meet at some point.
    Wow first time I've seen an inspector of personalities in the forums. We need people like you, you have an important job.

Post Count

Question

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Who really cares if MoC played FUN? There are several thousand other guilds out there that haven't played FUN either.
    I am glad we are not the only ones totally baffled by someone's really random obsession with a Murder of Crows vs. FUN match-up. It makes no sense whatsoever to me. Why would an MoC-FUN match be different from a) an anyone vs. FUN match or b) an MoC vs. RK or SB match? Does this really random troll think that MoC is under the misconception that we could beat FUN, and it would be funny to watch us get trounced and surprised at it? Newsflash!: Any team smart, quick-thinking, and organized enough to get Daleth and Dauthus is obviously more than intelligent enough and familiar enough with KA battles to realize they will not beat FUN. Plus, we have faced them in other wars, so if any of us were inclined to believe otherwise, that blind optimism would have been buried under a mountain of FUN CP's.

All that seems really obvious to me, and I daresay pretty much anyone reading this thread. So I am really curious: what is with the random obsession with a MoC vs. FUN match-up?

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    What??? MoC didn't face FUN? What!?!? Just kiddin'. Congrats on your 50. Impressed. Wish we could have joined you. There's always next time.

Btw... We faced FUN. I showed their wall who's boss. Their wall wanted nothing to do with me. This is jokes in case FUN is reading God, I hope there's nobody in FUN named "their wall".

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LegoLass View Post
    No more whining. This just happened to my baby guild. 59k points against 2.3 million.
    That's nuts. How the F does that compute in the algorithm.
    RK3 - Part of the Royal Knights Family

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones View Post
    What??? MoC didn't face FUN? What!?!? Just kiddin'. Congrats on your 50. Impressed. Wish we could have joined you. There's always next time.

Btw... We faced FUN. I showed their wall who's boss. Their wall wanted nothing to do with me. This is jokes in case FUN is reading God, I hope there's nobody in FUN named "their wall".
    Way to make me spit Diet Coke all over my screen... at work no less. I will now note to make sure I am in a place it is okay to guffaw when reading one of your posts. Oh, and I'm sure "their wall" will visit your kingdom and show you who's really boss. He doesn't take being ruthlessly attacked by the likes of you lightly. lol.

And thanks. Hope you get it next time, too. If not, there is always room in MoC for more people with a great sense of humor... (Note to my guildmates: no, that does not mean you will be booted if you don't prove funny enough... Besides, clearly Tarsus is way in the lead in the competion for the funniest. Or at least the best collection of nerdy jokes - still laughing at some of those...)
    Last edited by Zenobia; 08-19-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Steady Scribe Murderer of Bunnies's Avatar
    Post Count
    Our pairings were far worse than usual. both good and bad, I think at one point we fought a top 1000 guild and a few wars later top 50. Terrible terrible terrible.

Post Count

Speaking of a player named "their wall", I think it was the Forum Knights who named a member "FK Wall Hitter". That cracked me up.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    Speaking of a player named "their wall", I think it was the Forum Knights who named a member "FK Wall Hitter". That cracked me up.
    Too Funny, I love it FK wall Hitter. Atleast you know who to hit, must have save time on scouting. That is unless FK was level 3 than maybe not so much

Post Count
    FK Wall Hitter was an LLP. Definitely wasn't going to get many points hitting that person.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    I saw that, that is funny. Don't remember who has "Yourguildisplop" but I think that's funny too. Makes me wonder what "plop" means. I assume it has a negative connotation but maybe it's something cool that I've never heard of. Maybe it's a great compliment. "Why thank you, you're guild is plop as well." Lol.

Post Count
    I saw that, that is funny. Don't remember who has "Yourguildisplop" but I think that's funny too. Makes me wonder what "plop" means. I assume it has a negative connotation but maybe it's something cool that I've never heard of. Maybe it's a great compliment. "Why thank you, you're guild is plop as well." Lol.
    Reminds me of the time someone, disgruntled at my raiding, posted on my wall that I was a ******. Obviously Gree had bleeped what they said but I replied on their wall thanking them. That since I did not see what they actually typed, only knowing that it was a 6-letter word, I chose to believe they either called me a "genius" or a "beauty", said so and thanked them either way. They came back and called me a ****** again. I thought, gee, I must have really impressed him/her.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Reminds me of the time someone, disgruntled at my raiding, posted on my wall that I was a ******. Obviously Gree had bleeped what they said but I replied on their wall thanking them. That since I did not see what they actually typed, only knowing that it was a 6-letter word, I chose to believe they either called me a "genius" or a "beauty", said so and thanked them either way. They came back and called me a ****** again. I thought, gee, I must have really impressed him/her.

That was me Zen, you ********

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderer of Bunnies View Post
    That was me Zen, you ********
    Why, thank you, dear. So are so sweet it is hard to imagine you slaughtering innocent fluffy bunnies!

Post Count
    Congratulations to MoC and other guilds that completed the guild quest. Too tough a haul to win all 54 without being defeated. Nice to see
    Kingdom Age 257a/221d level 135

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well played Cru. Well played. Watch your back I'm sure "their wall" hits back!